Join and play this Bracket Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join and play this Bracket Pool

Hi i made a division on the site where i play all my fantasy games and thought some of you would like to play. It is free to play and the division will hold 20 people. Prizes are given to the top 100 people overall and if the top dog isn't one of us then they will just have bragging rights but they do rank the top divisions by combined points in the whole division and they do not give out prizes for that but i would be curious to see how we would do as there are some very smart people here.The site is
    Sportingnews.com and i provided the link below. If you have not played there before it takes 2 minutes to sign up and is a great site for fantasy games. Once you are at the site and have signed up then click on the bracket game and pick a team name after that it will want you to pick a division, you want to click on User Division and enter the Division name which is : Bettorschat the Password is : ncaa be careful it is CAPS sensitive.... you will know you are in the right place if you see my team which is called Final 4 Fever. GOOD LUCK and hopefully we get 19 more people and have some fun! A Desktop PC is the Grand Prize valued at $2,100.

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/crs/home.html
    Last edited by wayne1218; 03-16-2003, 10:27 PM.

Thank you for the invite wayne..it sounds like fun.

Comment

The Chicken has joined.

Comment

Im in.

JimT
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Nice job guys 8 people in and 12 spots remain!

Comment

PhilJr is in
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I'm in - weGOThoops

:D

I wonder who GOLDMEMBER is??
              Good Luck!!
              ~MrCC

Comment

We have 14 and need 6 more, Anyone that joined should let us know on this thread so we know who is playing, i noticed 2 teams named bettorschat and Bettorschat, i'm thinking one is the BC but i'm not sure who the other is MrCC maybe??? I don't know who goldmember is or the chicken but it is pretty fun! I thought MrCC was going to name his team ...CUBS WIN,CUBS WIN!:D

Comment

I just noticed MrCC 's team weGOThoops...Funny!:D

Comment

Well, if the Cubs were playing in this tourney, that's what my name would be.

Thanks for starting this Wayne, should be interesting to see how everyone does.
                    Good Luck!!
                    ~MrCC

Comment

This is an excellent site for fantasy games they have an Ultimate Baseball and Football and NBA that i'm in every year with a 50 million dollar salary cap, no draft, and they do Golf, Nascar everything, They have free and pay ones in each sport and i always play the pay ones in the major sports they are really fun and i do not have to hang out anywhere for a draft!

GOOD LUCK it should be fun hopefully one of us take home a new PC.

Comment

I'm in!!!

Comment

I regret to inform all of you that I have entered and will win the grand prize without much problem...
                          I have hired a pair of working girls who think they can pick better than a chicken. They have assured me they will give me winners. This should be fun (one way or the other).
                          Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I'm also in

Comment

thanks Wayne,

signed up as The Mavs.

What a game yesterday by the mavericks, if we only had a big man!

the hammer

Comment

Working...
                              X