A Possible Angle Developing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Possible Angle Developing?

As we all know the air in Colorado is thin and the ball travels much further. I've heard it said that the thin air also keeps pitches from breaking as sharp as in other parks.
    With this in mind I looked at how visiting teams faired when playing their first game out of Colorado. When returning to stadiums where the balls will break sharper.
    There have only been 4 teams to study this from and the teams ended 2-2 SU. BUT neither of the 4 teams scored more then 2 runs:

SD won @ home 1-0 vs. Pitt
    SF lost 2-7 @ SD
    Ari won 2-1 @ SF
    LAD lost 2-4 @ home vs. Ari
    Florida (NEXT)

I know that besides Arizona these teams have not shown to be offensive in the least, but I still think this may be something to keep in mind in the future.

I'm not patient enough to go back to last years stats, just thought this could be interesting to look at.
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Thanks for the insight.

Rwall, do you have MSN Messenger?
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

No I don't I have AOL, but I don't get it here at work. I am still here working a detail until 930est.
      I need you to resend your address to me I accidentally deleted the email w/ it. I should have all those things by this weekend.
      Remember the three R's:

Comment

You got mail

Comment

I will reply when I get home
          Remember the three R's:

Comment

I have a poker game tonight, and will be in at around 3:00 am CDT. I'll look at it when I get in.

Stay safe bro!

Comment

Sorry Thought U Were Talking About Curt Angle. Wwe

Comment

I have been doing something, and I know a lot of people won't agree with it but I have been doing something like the ol Martingale system on the Over in Colorado. Hitting it for 3 units the first game of ever series and then doubling. If I remember correctly, most have gone over the first game (like tonight) and some havemade it to Game 2, but none to the last game of the series.
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                X