No announcement yet.

chuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is really fun stuff!! makes my work day go by quicker......

chinto......if ur not the wiz in disguise.....then just relax brother.....let the cappers here give you insight.....no need to meet and greet somewhere.....they're here to help.....and maybe after you've been here awhile and "gotten to know" some peeps here......then maybe that drink thing might work......then again it might not.....but as long as we all make money....then who cares.....right?

Comment

You still have not said why you can't do all that here? Why do you need to meet in person?

This is a "GAMBLING" Forum. We are here to do what you want and talk about what you want but it was "Weird" because i have not seen anyone use your approach in my 3 years here. That's all.

Comment

Well wayne about 6 months ago WIZ did use that approach with MMM hahah
        Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          Hey bud, nothing against you. I just don't know you from Joe, and don't usually just meet people to talk about gambling. You know what I mean? If you have some questions or need to learn something, just ask on the site and people will be more than happy to help you out in anyway possible.
          I agree with RJ. Maybe after we get to know you on the forum in a while. I drink in a local bar every friday and if you happen to be there sometime then we might bullshit.

Comment

Hey Pete, where do you live in Pgh!!

Comment

Chuck,

I live in Allison Park. I do frequent some of the bars in town and across the Mckees Rock bridge. I didn't mean to make this goofy, I am on a loosing streak and if you guys hit the bars I wouldn't mind BS on the games. Christ everyone takes this as something fishy. F*ck for ever suggesting it.

Pete

Comment

i'm not gay!!!

dude, seriously i don't know you. you could be some dude whose wife i fucked years ago, you could be a fed, you could be some homo, i have no idea.

if frank, chuck, 10Dime, LoveDoc, Spark, Wayne, Kmann, Rwall, Homer, Gary, LSUFAN, wanted to meet me in a bar, i'd meet them in 2 seconds. I talk to some of these guys on the phone on a pretty regular basis. But i don't know you at all, and you can ask me anything you need to on here, or get my e-mail and e-mail me.

Comment

howabout some mai tais next to the pool??

LOL.........

Comment

Originally posted by phantom
                    howabout some mai tais next to the pool??

LOL.........

sounds good to me. we'll be like goodfellas

Comment

Working...
                    X