MLB Selections for Tuesday 4.26.05

Mets -138
    Astros -139
    RedSox -126
    Yankees -130

GL 2 ALL!!

Best of luck on your plays today man!!

Comment

For informational purposes only, showing wins and losses without plus\minus units is meaningless for baseball. If you are a big dog player, a 14-15 record would be absolutely great. If you are a big fav bettor, 14-15 would be absolutely terrible. I'm sure you are somewhere in between, but units are required to make that information meaningful.

Not meant to be insulting or anything like that, Bamaboy. GL with your plays, and of course, you can show your record any way you want.

Comment

Gl Today
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by heleanth
          For informational purposes only, showing wins and losses without plus\minus units is meaningless for baseball. If you are a big dog player, a 14-15 record would be absolutely great. If you are a big fav bettor, 14-15 would be absolutely terrible. I'm sure you are somewhere in between, but units are required to make that information meaningful.

Not meant to be insulting or anything like that, Bamaboy. GL with your plays, and of course, you can show your record any way you want.
          None taken buddy you r absolutely right. I was just told the same thing from my friend Frankb03 this morning. So here it goes and it is not pretty.

YTD MLB Posting Record - 17-20 for -380

There is a gap between 1st posts ending 4/5 thru 4/19. And of course like the big fish that got away my friend went on a tear. I believe that my friend Kingfish is a good baseball capper and hope he gets registered soon. Until then I will continue to posts his plays with daily $$ updates.

GL Today !!

Comment

Bring them Home Brother!!

Comment

Good Luck bro
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Lets win tonight
                On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Originally posted by heleanth

Too funny! I IMed Bamaboy the same thing this morning. He went back and tallied his plays. I will say this. Bama and I speak most days. His buddy is a good baseball capper. That's why I've encouraged Bama to post the plays. In due time he'll get his recognization.

Comment

Bama---If you believe the cream comes to the top---thats a strong looking card...lets bring em in for the KingFish...the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X