KRUISE Passangers please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRUISE Passangers please read

Hey guys, I love it... dont get me wrong I just ask for a few changes if possible.

1. We need to set some kind of Deadline, so that the post can be totaled and a play if need can be put out in a ressonable amount of time to get the play in.

2. If i were able to get us a 800 #/ Voice mail box of any area code would someone be intrested in changin the message each day with the plays? Some of us like me work 7:30-4:00 so anything during the day i can not get it.

Just looking for some insight.

Thanks and continue the GREAT WORK

BIG DOG

I am thinking about getting a 900# for them ... hahaha Only joking guys .. settle down

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog13
      2. If i were able to get us a 800 #/ Voice mail box of any area code would someone be intrested in changin the message each day with the plays? Some of us like me work 7:30-4:00 so anything during the day i can not get it.
      Acquaint yourself with another member that might email or call you.

Comment

frank

Well frank would you be intrested?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog13
          Well frank would you be intrested?
          I'll help you out when I can. You can email me. add @ fbaholding dot com to my member name.

Comment

BigDog,
            The games go off the board one hour and 10 minutes before the games start.
            The selection totals have been posted in the past at about 5:55 pm eastern for the late games and the 70 minute rule before the first early game.
            I noticed tonight it came out later then usual.
            You could blame that one on me. I actually got busy with shit here at home and wasn't watching the time.
            If this does happen again you could simply back track and add the selections up.
            For games with conflicting selections the Kaptain did post a table on what they add up to.
            I will try harder but I couldn't promise it will never happen again. Things happen.
            Anyway I hope you stay interested. We do work hard at it.
            Remember the three R's:
            Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

BD
              I went further back in the Kruise thread and noticed that moondog did have the tally done in a pretty timely fashion.
              Please don't take this as a smart ass response. It is not meant that way at all, but if you become familiar with the "rules" you would be able to know what choice is the POD. and not need to wait for Kapt. to post it.
              If you have any questions just ask I'll answer anything.
              and who knows if you become familiar with it you can help out at anytime.
              Remember the Kap's theme for the Kruise is that it is of the members, for the members
              and by the members..
              Remember the three R's:
              Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Working...
              X