Pacers Suck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacers Suck!!!

Score 30 in the 1st qtr, and then score 34 combined in qtrs 2 + 3...how did they make the playoffs playing like this?

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
    Score 30 in the 1st qtr, and then score 34 combined in qtrs 2 + 3...how did they make the playoffs playing like this?
    Are the Pacers another Jimmy selection?

Aside for about a 2 week stretch early March his selections have SUCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      Are the Pacers another Jimmy selection?

Aside for about a 2 week stretch early March his selections have SUCKED.

Lol...like I just said in the Service section, I'm done talking about him or his picks. I think I should just give up betting NBA...it seems as though I keep putting $ on the teams that are good for a 15-point qtr or two.

Comment

guys its the NBA...........they only play when they feel like it........just dont gamble on this sport.......but your right 30 in the 1st and 34 in the next 2 qrts....what does that tell you? G/L
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
          but your right 30 in the 1st and 34 in the next 2 qrts....what does that tell you? G/L
          I give up. What does it tell us?

Comment

I give up. What does it tell us?
            Frank, you crack me up...I can't ever tell whether your joking or serious...15 pts combined with less than 3 to go in the 4th...this game is ugly...why can't every team play like Phoenix?

Comment

Frank, you crack me up...I can't ever tell whether your joking or serious...15 pts combined with less than 3 to go in the 4th...this game is ugly...why can't every team play like Phoenix?
              Joking. I am curious though.

Comment

Joking. I am curious though.
                I think he's getting at it's fixed (which I've always thought) or NBA players are lazy...yep, that's it, they're lazy...lol.

Comment

Now its the Celtics that suck. They've scored 10 points in the 4th qtr. I don't think either team wants to win.

Comment

Now its the Celtics that suck. They've scored 10 points in the 4th qtr. I don't think either team wants to win.
                    I agree...cancel this series and the rest of the East and put Det and Mia in the Eastern Finals.

Comment

Oh well, Pacers still suck, but I'll take a win when I can get one.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

thanks...did u play it?

How did you get so good in the NBA?

Comment

thanks...did u play it?
                            No it was a pass for me.

How did you get so good in the NBA?
                            Lots of studying game results, stats etc... I have 10 years of NBA stats.

Also capping and betting the NBA is a game of opposites. Expect the opposite of what seems likely to occur.

Comment

No it was a pass for me.

Lots of studying game results, stats etc... I have 10 years of NBA stats.

Also capping and betting the NBA is a game of opposites. Expect the opposite of what seems likely to occur.
                              10 yrs...damn, I was like 18 when you started...lol. GL with the rest of the playoffs...thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                              X