A Note from The 3 Wise Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Note from The 3 Wise Men

We are still about 2 - 3 weeks from fully gathering the most meaningful handicapping information.

In the meantime we recommend that you play conservatively for the time being.

When the time is right we will all know when to hit the plays harder.

Pace yourselves.

Your Pal,

-cb

AGREED! It's still a bit early. Over the next few weeks the good teams will start to shine.

Comment

Thanks guys,I don't want to jump the gun either.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
        We are still about 2 - 3 weeks from fully gathering the most meaningful handicapping information.

In the meantime we recommend that you play conservatively for the time being.

When the time is right we will all know when to hit the plays harder.

Pace yourselves.

Your Pal,

-cb
        Thanks CB. Good luck to everyone tonight.
        "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

CB great 3* win yesterday, big win!!

Hope you are doing well my man and great reminder for everyone to not press, it's sooooo early!

best of luck to you and the 3wm
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Right already some teams that we thought would suck have supprised us (Toronto) yet to suck again and some teams we thought would be studs have sucked (Yanks). Just to name a few.

In a few weeks once teams true colors show, it will be MONEY Time!

Must be patient and use very controlled money management. It can be too easy to let your emotions make your bets for you, but don't let it. Tell that little guy on your should to fuck off!....I still struggle with it and have to kick his has daily....
            It's a long season.
            I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

waiting patiently til WE START HITTIN'M HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanks big guy!!

Comment

Working...
              X