Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone please list your rules when capping Baseball games.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont cap the games myself. I'm not yet comfortable wagering on MLB myself. So i follow people. I post my 1 game that i pick in the cruise thread. I take the plays of
    Homer,RJ,wayne,& the wisemen then I see which games they agree on and play those only. Its worked out so far. I know cherry pickin isnt smart but hey I'm not doing bad thus far and its small $$$ i wager compared to football
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      1. Martingale the yankees the whole year.. You can't go wrong!! TRUST ME!!
      2. WIN

It's gambling, I'M A CLOSET YANKEE FAN, I'M JUST HIDING BEHIND THIS REDSOX AVATAR..

That's IT!!

Damn, i knew it!!!

Comment

Doc you need to spend less time playing here and more time at the MLB Fantasy League where you fucked Spark out of $50 by sucking ASS! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Doc you need to spend less time playing here and more time at the MLB Fantasy League where you fucked Spark out of $50 by sucking ASS! LOL
          So true.......lol
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

don't bet a RL home fav of -1.5 or more.

Comment

Wayne is right about not being closed-minded and having hard and fast rules. But some "rules" are good guides that Irespect virtually all of the time. So I'll phrase them accordingly.

1. Play streaking teams when they are dogs.
              2. ALMOST never play faves over -140.
              3. ALMOST never play home favorites on the run line.
              4. ALMOST never play a favorite with a struggling closer. In fact, teams w/struggling closers are great teams to go against as the line is set on the starters and do not reflect the fact a closer is doing poorly.
              5. ALMOST never bet on Randy Johnson. His W-L record is 24-23 over the last three years (and his team's W-L record is even worse in games he's started) yet he's always over -200. You do the math.

Comment

always take -300 or higher favorites. They NEVER lose!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X