X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasonable Price on Hottest Team in Baseball

YTD: 0-1 -1.00 units
    1* White Sox -128
    Sox are 14-4 and Royals are 5-13. Best team in AL right now vs. worst. Good value. El Duque's starts have been excellent. Bautista OK for KC but the rest of his team stinks. Right the hot team----the Sox.

Opinion only: Rangers (line is ludicrously high but Yankees probably have great incentive to avoid sweep even if R. Johnson is the most overrated pitcher---in terms of line value----of this decade)

GL today...the kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl Gris
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Gris...you always seem to know your shit...so i will play it also!!!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
          YTD: 0-1 -1.00 units
          1* White Sox -128
          Sox are 14-4 and Royals are 5-13. Best team in AL right now vs. worst. Good value. El Duque's starts have been excellent. Bautista OK for KC but the rest of his team stinks. Right the hot team----the Sox.

Opinion only: Rangers (line is ludicrously high but Yankees probably have great incentive to avoid sweep even if R. Johnson is the most overrated pitcher---in terms of line value----of this decade)
          Just wait until he hits the disabled list in July and see what happens to the Yankees. lol

Comment

twoTon you're right about gris..stick with him...I remember last season when he rode the devil rays most of their winning streak and he made a killing being disciplined in that way, I agree with the way he thinks....

GL today guys
            Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Good Luck Gris
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

i agree. my guy has this game as a pick. i went bigger than usual but not too much. sometimes if it seems too good to be true it is.

Comment

Working...
                X