SUN PLAYS===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUN PLAYS===>

Turned a nice +350 profit on Sat which could have been HUGE HUGE HUGE if the freakin Redsox and LAD would have pulled through for us!!!

Just a few early plays for now as Sundays are USUALLY A DAY THE DOGS BARK LOUD SO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL ON FAVS as many teams rest regulars for the up and coming weeks games.....although that is the first couple I will use.

FIRST THE BEER MONEY PARLAY:

SUNS M/L - SPURS M/L - STL - BOST Pays =~ +320

3* LAD -115 Must list Francis for Rocks

Freaking Dodgers left the bases LOADED 3 TIMES LAST NIGHT....SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN EASY WIN VS. Shawnee SheChicken Shitclone! Sunday they must avoid the sweep and think they should assuming it is warm enough to allow Brad Penny to start his first game back.

2* TOR -145

This line should go up. Halliday at home is a rock and Ponson on the road has an ERA bigger than his beer gut. Jays hitters may ask to come out early after getting winded from running the bases.

1.5* CWS -135

A small price for a hot team. This looks like the trap game of the day though with a low line and players may get a rest. Will be cold there as well but got to ride the hot teams.

1* ATL/PHIL (O)8.5

Padilla may give this up himself and Thomson is an over machine himself. Hard to believe Atl will regress to their scoreless ways of last week. Philly's getting embarrassed and need to show a spark somewhere. Might be a 7-5 type game.

Opinion on Pittsburgh +1.5 vs Cubs

Will try and post a couple more later games tomorrow!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IF YOU DECIDE TO TRY ANY OF THESE AND HOPE EVERYONE HITS BIG TOMORROW!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good Luck tommorow GoldVike!

Comment

good luck GV!
      OBE

Comment

good luck bud....love the fact that you're sharin your plays...thanks!
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Solid picks Vike......Two Ton Toni thanks you!
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Gl Goldvike
            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Good Luck GV
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                Freaking Dodgers left the bases LOADED 3 TIMES LAST NIGHT....SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN EASY WIN VS. Shawnee SheChicken Shitclone! Sunday they must avoid the sweep and think they should assuming it is warm enough to allow Brad Penny to start his first game back.
                [/B]
                The Dodger manager let Perez hit with the bases loaded 2 out in the top of the 5th. Perez gave up another run in hte bottom of the inning. Then was yanked. Poor managing.

Comment

GL to ya Vike...the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl Vike

Comment

GL Goldie!!! I'm on that beer money parlay!!

Comment

Goodluck today Gold!!!
                        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

GL Goldvike
                          On the Outside Looking In

Comment

2nd half NBA PLAY===>

ANOTHER PLUS day in MLB WITH THE FUCKING SPURS BLOWING A NICE BIG FAT JUICY BEER PARLAY OUT OF THE WATER!!

Blue Jays and Halliday puked a big one too with the DODGERS AND WHITESOX GIVING US SOME NICE CASH TO END THE DAY.

1* SUNS -2 2ND

1* OVER 102

1* PARLAY SUNS M/L + OVER 102

PHOENIX went 0-10 to start the 2nd quarter and yet there is still 109 points on the board. They are only asking for a total of 211 for the game with the open of 205 at tip. Worth a small shot here on each.

Hate the NBA PLAYOFFS but will put up some MLB for Monday in a bit.

Lots should love the under and Memph in the 2nd half here given the opening lines so will flip the disc for try.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IF YOU GIVE IT A WHIRL! Goldv
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Sweet

Hit both the parlay and the over the total for 2nd half plays and pushed the side on the Suns....NICE 3 FREE UNITS TO END THE DAY!!

Hope everyone got a chance to play! Gv

Comment

Working...
                              X