X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
      Sorry I missed your post tonight Vike.....Thanks for the early one today!
      Thanks GV ....Banga. banga, banga..... GL

Phonepole ....how'd you get a pic of MY GF ???

Comment

thanks for the post GV...good luck!!1

Comment

thanks

and hope everyone has been hitting most of their plays early today!

Currently looks like the Dead Sox are barfing on everyones parade unless they pull a ninth inning out of their collective asses.
          Going to add late play:

2.5 *LAA -130
          Like the fact they are at home and lost thier opener to a rather enemin offensive team in Oakland and only by one lone run. Would be a bigger play but Byrd starting for the Angels is no bargain on the mound but they should be able to whack up Haren tonight and mostly a play with the Angels bullpen to hold up the win.

Opinion only on Seattle and on the Seattle/Cleve OVER 9 as any day now Wynn and Ichiro are going to break out. Cleve bullpen should give up a few too.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV,
            The dread sox cost me every parlay that i had cookin'. The other sox keep winning even though they are playing like an average team. The pale hose and under hits every night.
            Bears 13-3 again

Comment

GL tomorrow GV, thanks for posting when you do!
              OBE

Comment

Old

Blue Eyes! Who is that drummer?? That is a cool avatar!

I will sure TRY and get plays up early like last night. IT IS VERY EARLY IN THE YEAR AND YET WE ARE BARELY MISSING some of these huge parlays by just a run here or there by a single team. I may cut them back a tad to adjust for the newer team trends taking advantage of other areas for us!

Hope the Angels pull it out for us as the Dodgers unexplainably could not get it done tonight. White Sox again were money even thought it was a "sweater"! Red Sox blew chunks all over everybodys plays tonight from the sounds of it. Our big single side plays keep hitting though for nice $$.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND EVERYONE TOMORROW!!! Goldv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thanks goldvike for your plays
                  i missed most of your plays dureing week cause of my kids in sports
                  but glad u r makeing everyone esle happy here glad u r back
                  and lets kick some ass................your friend always marty
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

thanks gv for the plays..........
                    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Keep up the great work man!! Best of luck to you all season!!

Comment

nice call on the angels...i got a lil scared when damn byrd gave up 5 in the 5th but the angels came right back with 6 in the bottom half

Comment

Hey Gold Thats Will Ferrel playing the cow bell on SNL as Blue Oyster Cult on blue eyes avatar
                          Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Working...
                          X