X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
    Det Boston Seattle Mia Chic SA Suns
    5-1
    Last edited by wayne1218; 05-06-2005, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by massheat420
      mia-det-bos-wash--phoe-sa-sea-hou
      6-0
      Last edited by wayne1218; 05-06-2005, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• As each Series Ends i will edit all of the Quoted contestants. After Round 1 is over i will start a thread with the names of all the people who move on. If a 2nd rd. series starts before a rd. 1 series is finished we will just start the rd. 2 thread a little late.

GL!

Comment

• Updates are done through 4 completed series.

We have alot of (4-0) and quite a few (3-1)

GL and be ready for Rd. 2

Comment

• Wayne, I forgot to pick the series winner between Houston and Dallas. Since it is tied 2-2, can I take a team, and if I can I'll take Dallas!! If not I understand!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
              Wayne, I forgot to pick the series winner between Houston and Dallas. Since it is tied 2-2, can I take a team, and if I can I'll take Dallas!! If not I understand!!
              you're spending too much time in the tanning bed. The series is tied 3-3

Comment

• No problem chuck.

Guys we have a ton of 6-0 and 5-1 records. Keep an eye out for the Round 2 thread for those that make it there.

Comment

• mike 650..... you forgot the bos-ind series, looks like wayne will let you pick before the game starts... just trying to help, good luck (go celts and rockets....8-0????)

Comment

Working...
                  X