• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid card....good luck buddy
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by husker
      looked several times only saw 11 plays 7-4. tell me what plays imissed.
      Yeah Chuck. I demand to know your record! And I also demand that you post all of your plays! And I don't care if you are at work, or tanning, or with RJ, or eating a veggie platter...find a computer, log on to BC and post them!! I pay good money for your picks....

...Wait a minute, I or no one here pays shit for your picks. Your winning picks I might add.

Husker, WTF is your problem with Chuck's record. Chuck is a stand-up guy, and a damn good capper. Play his picks, fade his picks, but don't come in his thread and start shit about a stupid record!!! My advise to you, play his picks, your wallet will thank you for it.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
        gl chuck if u need me to call u dureing day for baseball email me have a great weekend u tan slut best wishes and what is your record lol
        Marty, how about you keep track of all my posts, so you can get my record straight. I'll pay you $0. How's that!!

Thanks LSU, I'm heading out for a drink. I wonder if Husker askes his wife to keep track of everything she does all day. And if he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend, I know why!!

Comment

GL CHUCK!!!! no record needed here buddy!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X