Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's MLBig Weiners

MLB (45-25)

Last night was really close to being great, but I'll be happy with positive cash flow. Lot of interesting plays today. I like road teams in the 2nd game of a series coming off a lose with the better starter, and that's were these first plays fall.

Oakland (-110)
    I think Harden is the real deal, and I don't think very highly of Franklin, since the A's lost last night, I think they'll rebound today.

Atlanta (-133)
    Smoltz doesn't have his first win this year, he'll get it today, coming off last nights lose.

Mets (-112)
    The Mets bats are coming alive, and Pedro will pitch well to get the win after losing last night.

Phillies -1.5 (EVEN)
    Lieber and company get revenge on the weak road Rockies. Thome is due.

Cardinals -1.5 (+110)
    Carp pitches well today and avenges yesterdays lose. The Cardinals bats are too good and hot right now. Cubs lose Nomar, who's off the juice anyway, but still a bat they couldn't afford to lose.

I may play the Padres game, it's kind of a high line to go against the Dodgers who are hot right now. Also leaning towards the Indians and Diamondbacks for underdog plays.

Good Luck Big W!!
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Adding

Phillies/Cardinals ML Parlay (+123)

My account was at $6667.38, I'm superstitious, and the 666 was worrying me so I added what I think is a solid play. Good luck everyone.

Comment

GL to ya Weiner...the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

YES YES YES!!! The Cards and Braves score late. I love baseball 4-0 already today.

Comment

Gl Tonight
            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Nice job Weiner, keep up the great work ..

Comment

Great Job BW !

Comment

Hopefully some of y'all got in on these plays, tomorrows card looks tough, gonna look for some underdogs. Great night everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X