Dodgers.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgers.........

Im glad the Brewers killed Elmer Dressens left the game with an undisclosed shoulder injury. Nice move by manager Tracy to bring in the batting practice pitchers. Gives a up a 3 runs shot, which you can recover from, but the following walk, then hit batter, then walk, then bases clearing double hurt.

Fuck them

I have been playing the Brewers the whole time out of their streak. They cant hit, they are all sick with the flu, and then this happens.

Tough critic. LA has the best record in baseball.

You must have bet LA. I also did. Don't get too emotional over your loses. IMO it clouds our judgement when capping future games. It's only 1 loss.

Comment

What am I talking about. The games not even over. LA scored 4 runs.

Guys let the games end.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        Tough critic. LA has the best record in baseball.

You must have bet LA. I also did. Don't get too emotional over your loses. IMO it clouds our judgement when capping future games. It's only 1 loss.

1 loss??? its only the 8th and they're only down 1 run!!!! and they have a man on 1st with NO OUTS!!!!

GEEZ!!!

this is towards rounder, not you frank

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          1 loss??? its only the 8th and they're only down 1 run!!!! and they have a man on 1st with NO OUTS!!!!

GEEZ!!!
          I know buddy. When I read this thread I didn't even know the game wasn't over. Based on this thread I thought LA already lost.

Comment

Dodgers Won By 2 Runs
            Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
            You Nailed Them,rj
            Great Called

Comment

I really think people make these threads to jinx the opposite team...I don't think it's as immature as many think....

and its worked a couple times!
              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
              X