• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EzWayHome Parlay of the Day (Tue.)

3 Team Parlay (2-13) -.33 Units
    --------------------------------

Too bad you couldn't fade a parlay huh?

A 3 Teamer is not always easy and every payout will be a + one with 3 teams. A .500 record would turn a HUGE profit at years end! One Winner every 3-4 plays will win us money! All Parlay's will be 1 Unit each. If you can't match total lines or possible run lines then buy up or down to get the same results as us! I don't think we will have many run line wagers as it is not needed with 3 teams to get a good payout! Hopefully our venture will bring lots of luck!

"Parlay of the Day" ( Unit)

Texas (Astacio) - Yankees (Johnson) -1.5 - "OVER" (12.5) Col./Ariz +467

GOOD LUCK > :bounce1: ez winners wayne1218 Homer

Good luck today fellas!!

Comment

wayne, thanks but couldn't get it in in time.... tex started at 2:05. gltu

Comment

Good Luck guys
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by four4nd
          wayne, thanks but couldn't get it in in time.... tex started at 2:05. gltu
          I didn't notice that until after i posted. I put it in myself but i saw it go off right after that. I didn't get a portion of the parlay until this morning and i was already gone off to work. I just got home and put it in but i noticed it probably didn't help others in time. I guess you could still get it in as a 2 teamer!

Sorry guys!

If we are using a day game we really need to try and get the picks together the night before.

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            ...I didn't get a portion of the parlay until this morning and i was already gone off to work...
            Damn it Wayne!! I guess you'll just have to quit going to work then!!
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              I didn't notice that until after i posted. I put it in myself but i saw it go off right after that. I didn't get a portion of the parlay until this morning and i was already gone off to work. I just got home and put it in but i noticed it probably didn't help others in time. I guess you could still get it in as a 2 teamer!

Sorry guys!

If we are using a day game we really need to try and get the picks together the night before.

GL!
              That's what I was thinking

Comment

Working...
              X