Sporto's Saturday Pix:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporto's Saturday Pix:

Good Morning, 14-7-0 thus far in this forum. Here is what I like today thus far:

Illy -5'
    LSU/MSU Over 126'

Will probably add a few during the day. Am waiting on the UAB/Lewy line to keep climbing and may bang the UNDER just before game time. I think this is to high and would love to see it make it to 158 for a strong UNDER. I see this thing finishing mid to low 140's. Not a play yet, I will be back.
    Last edited by Sportz333; 03-15-2003, 11:43 AM.
    Best Regards
    Sportz333

Just got Under 159!!!!

UAB/Lewey Under 159.
    Best Regards
    Sportz333

Comment

Maybe I am riding the $$$ horse one too many times but I won't get off unitl I am thrown off. These guys have shown up VERY nicely the last two nights and I look for more of the same. Not to mention, revenge is in the air from an earlier setback:

Central Michigan -1

I think this is solid folks.
      Best Regards
      Sportz333

Comment

FAS,

Taking your LSU OVER.

Thanks,
        Gator

Comment

Gator my friend, Welcome Over to Bettors Chat. Nothing like starting off with a Very Nice Over on the SEC early tilt. Glad to see you got on board, hope you hit it good. It looked like it was going WAY over then they really slowed down. Anyway a "W" is a "W"! Hey, I will be in B'ham Friday through Monday and may stop by the office. Are the guys from the office gonna be at the games that weekend?

Any thoughts on Kentucky at 3:15 Eastern? I kind of think they put an ass wippin on Auburn but with the starnge stuff so far in these tourneys who knows. I don't think Tubby will let them let down at all but the wood is steap. I will probably pass.
          Last edited by Sportz333; 03-15-2003, 03:07 PM.
          Best Regards
          Sportz333

Comment

Working...
          X