Mlb

MLB (11-8) +2.42 Units

3* Colorado Over 12 1/2 (-120)

2* Cleveland -119

GL Everyone
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      Homeboy, what does it mean in sock-her when your offsides?

Here you go.

Offsides in Soccer
      Offsides in soccer is determined when the ball is kicked rather than when the player receives the ball. In order to be offsides, a player must be on their attacking half of the field, be involved in the play, and be closer to the goal line than the ball and any of the opposing team's players. Offsides does not apply on corner kicks, throw ins, and goal kicks. If offsides is called, the opposing team gets a free kick wherever the offsides player was when he was offsides. If the player is level with his last opponent, he is not offsides.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer

Here you go.

Offsides in Soccer
        Offsides in soccer is determined when the ball is kicked rather than when the player receives the ball. In order to be offsides, a player must be on their attacking half of the field, be involved in the play, and be closer to the goal line than the ball and any of the opposing team's players. Offsides does not apply on corner kicks, throw ins, and goal kicks. If offsides is called, the opposing team gets a free kick wherever the offsides player was when he was offsides. If the player is level with his last opponent, he is not offsides.
        dammit i knew my wife got that from somewhere her being a select soccer player way back when........tell me that every sat and sunday night i need a comeback soccermom please help when she says that to me thanks
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Homer

Here you go.

Offsides in Soccer
          Thanks for answering. Doesn't the defending team at time intentionally cause the offensie team to be offsides

Comment

Gl Homer
            2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
            2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
            2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Best of luck Homer!!

Comment

Good Luck Homer ..

Comment

Good luck today bud $$$$$$

And remember to put the garbage bag back in..after you take the trash out LOL
                  Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Well explained Homer...Did you know the Kapt was a USSFI (international qualified refree), called Hi School---College--and LinesMan for Tulsa Pro team....was president of Soccer associaton for 3 consectutive years....all 6 sons played soccer, 2 were defenders, 2 were right wingers (one Played for OSU--Okla St)--2 others were goalies---The Old Kaptain played in a mens league for several years (was a Goalie)...

Its a fascianting game---tougher to play than most realize....

Have fun with it....the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X