3 Wisemen Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wisemen Update

I just got off the phone with the lead pardner, Kapt Karl. He and I both agree. We are waiting for most starters to have three starts and batters to have 50 ABs. We utilize the Dunkel Index using Kmann's K-Factor. A formula he's perfected to use with Dunkel. Early in the season the Dunkel's index is driven mostly by last years stats. With trades, injuries etc we won't risk our money or other members money on useless stats.

We are getting close. We've targeted Friday as our start date. Karl's been capping the games for the past week. Last week they were up and down. They seem to be kicking in gear the past few days. Yesterday, 4-2. Hitting our 2 1/2* and 2* top plays. Spliting out the 1* and 1 1/2* games.

Our other partner, Coverboy will continue to lay low. For now! The Wisemen baseball threads are Coverboy's niche. Karl and I have expressed our desire for Neil to create the threads on a daily bases. He'll come back when he's ready.

My NBA and Karl's, KonSenseUs "Kruise" has made it easy for both of us to delay 3W selections.

Thanks and GL to all

thanks for the update frank0 ... we are looking forward to the patiented 3W plays ....gl

Comment

thanks for the update

Comment

thanks franko buddy tell niel we miss him and we know neil of all people wont let us go down in a blaze of fire
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

yeah frankydoo good buddy tell old niel that we cant spell his name but we miss him just the same and were looking for him to lead us from the darkness to the promised land Woooooohooooo!!!
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
            I just got off the phone with the lead pardner, Kapt Karl. He and I both agree. We are waiting to finish earning some extra money working on Bry's Farm.
            We are getting close.
            My NBA, Karl's, KonSenseUs "Kruise", and the extra money We "Three Wisemen" earn as Farm Hands, has made it easy for both of us to delay 3W selections.

Thanks and GL to all

CoverBoy*******Kaptain Kmann*******FrankB
            Remember the three R's:
            Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Thanks for the update guys :D :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

now we have their picture i know these guys lmao

Comment

Thanks for keeping us posted. By the way, great picture.
                  On the Outside Looking In

Comment

hey! i remember those guys!!!

wow!! brings back some memories.....!

who woulda thought they'd end up as cappers here!!!!

lmao!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rwall

CoverBoy*******Kaptain Kmann*******FrankB
                      Wally, thanks for posting our picture. Neil sends his love.

Comment

KNUCK KNUCK KNUCK .... Hey, did he have a pink bowtie on??? You cut off his ear you nitwit!!!!

Comment

Oh, I forgot .. thanks Frank for the update

Comment

does spark really remember why he came to this thread
                            did u play in the forgotten
                            lmao

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                              does spark really remember why he came to this thread
                              did u play in the forgotten
                              lmao
                              LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X