Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL...spread....

Comment

GL Frankie!!! I'll throw somthing on them!!

Comment

Originally posted by hotsportspicks
        new orleans lost 7 in a row there bound to win that doesnt sound smart to bet minsota and minasota dont care they wanna fuck bitches in the summer
        Thanks for your insight. Your capping imput is greatly appreciated. Since you don't think it sounds smart I called Pinny and canceled my bet. They tried explaining to me that the game is already in the 3rd qtr. I told them HSP from BC told me its not smart. They replied OK. They are sending me a refund check.
        Last edited by frankb03; 04-18-2005, 09:42 PM.

Comment

hahahahahha thats some funny shit....did one of you guys place hotsportspicks here so we had something to laugh at??????
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

frank how u feel about the suns -2 1Q or -4 1H?

Comment

Originally posted by hotsportspicks
              new orleans lost 7 in a row there bound to win that doesnt sound smart to bet minsota and minasota dont care they wanna fuck bitches in the summer
              What kind of capping system is there bound to win?

Hornet have already had 3 losing streaks of 8 games or more this season. They had a losing streak this season of 11 games. I guess they were bound to win in game 12.

Next season I'm going to incorporate the fuck bitches into my systems. I'll call the hotels the morning of teams road games and ask if the visiting team was fucking bitches last nigth.

The fuck Bitches system doesnt apply to Doug Christie. She doesn't allow her husband to do anything without her approval. He's not even allowed to look at other women.

Comment

Originally posted by DOGHOODLUM
                frank how u feel about the suns -2 1Q or -4 1H?
                I don't bet qtrs or halves. I do like both of them.

Comment

How horrible are the Twolves? For me it was a loss. Some might have pushed or even won. This line dropped to 2.5

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                    How horrible are the Twolves? For me it was a loss. Some might have pushed or even won. This line dropped to 2.5
                    I take that back. I must have been looking at 2nd half lines. Some books had Minny -4.5

Comment

Thanks again on your take of the SA/Memphis game. Would have been a sour ass had I gone with SA.
                      Good luck on the Suns and Warriors!

Comment

even thought u didnt bet quarters or halves .. i took ur opinion in high regard thanks again woohoo

Comment

Congrats on a strong day!
                          The Lakers looked like !!!

Comment

Nice call on PhX and Golden State. Saw those two and played them late. Thanks
                            Racing Assistance

Comment

Originally posted by DOGHOODLUM
                              even thought u didnt bet quarters or halves .. i took ur opinion in high regard thanks again woohoo
                              Dog, Congrats. Good move. Suns led wire to wire

Comment

Good calls.

ANOTHER winning night!

Thank you, Frank.

Comment

Working...
                                X