F&CKING YANKEES STURTZE BLOWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F&CKING YANKEES STURTZE BLOWS

I know Gordon gave up the homer, but this entire inning is Tanyon Sturtze's doing! GOD I HATE THE FU$CKING YANKEES
    OBE

I am with you oleblueyes.I can't belive they blew that lead..WTF
    2005 MLB Team Ball Champ
    2005 NASCAR Surivor Champ

Comment

gotta love not bunting Womack to setup tying run in scoring position for Jeter, ARod and Sheffield but what the hell do I know.....

OBE

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OBE

Comment

Yanks Bullpen

Time for George to buy a new set up guy or three. Sturze should be long relief only when down by more than 6 runs, he's a stiff and Gordon is no prize either.

Comment

What's the score, and what inning is it in? MY computer keeps showing top of the 8th with no outs.

Comment

i told u yankees suck old team but no one listen to me
              OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
              NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
              NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

7-6 Baltimore, Yanks just left the bases loaded with the big sticks. Matsui down swinging with em loaded.

Comment

Try cbssportsline.com..I am unfortunately watching this choke while waiting for the wife to go to dinner.

Comment

tanyan spent time here in tampa

and ohhhhhhh buy the way, i had the pleasure of watching that shit after the marlins gm. from the 19 th. hole !!!!!!!!!!!!
                    now i need a new putter ......... my ping is up the barmaids azzzzzzzzzzzz. get them next time...... bol
                    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

my fucking yankees..... nice bullpen we have huh?????

Comment

lovdoc would you rather have the mariners pen ????

lol lst. yr. the M's had the same problem as this yr. cant hold leads...... ill take the NYY ....... starting 2marrow i say they gooooooooo 6-1 buy sat 23rd. ??? your op pls. bol to you
                        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

probably not... kevin brown is pitching...

Comment

i had this money counted as a win when i left the gym up 6-2......it ain't over til kirstie allie farts i guess!!!

can not believe they can not beat the orioles this year......all of a sudden the yanks look very suspect....

i know it is early, but some repetitive patterns developing....

just thought mussina at -120 was a huge bargain!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X