i been cold as can be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i been cold as can be

I been cold, as can be. :uzi:. I lost 7 in a row. My record in NBA is now 27-14. Still nice, but at a few times I got 6 wins in a row. Tommorow I like New York, bout to put 2500 on it it seems like a lock should i take it? B4 I do anything im gonna snychronize this outright!

Frank Sintra
    new york,new york

Ight I sychronized this shit New York's a lock. It's almost summer vaction for them, Marburry and the crew wanna leave wit a bang charlottes bound to give points in a long run; as a bigshot team. New Yorks bettor in offense and defense well they got okafor, but that cant help the hole team plus they won 2 in a row charlotte there bound to loose cause they suck. I think ny's gonna go on a winning streak b4 summer holla at me 2500 on NYC baby!

27-14 about to be 28-14 holla at me only i see locks like this i might hit the lottery tommorow to play these numbers i found them on a fortune cookie tonight at a fin chinese resturant 313&925&2241
    (Dailynumbers)(big four) and I buyin 10 scratch offs 20 dollar ones to holla at me

Comment

all I gotta say is don't go into other people's threads and call them "Nancy's" and tell them how to bet.........it's not cool....best of luck to you on your future wagers
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

i know her duuuhhhhh retarts shouldnt live

Comment

Originally posted by hotsportspicks
          i know her duuuhhhhh retarts shouldnt live

ok buddy....have a nice weekend

Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Oh I will, I put 2500 on New York and there gonna win cause its the Bobcats when i seen it was a pick game I knew it was a lock now that im thinking of it lettme check if allan hoouston is the only person hurt for new york because if he is this is not to good to be true

Comment

well pennys out but he hasnt tributed since he's been in orlando so its a lock its offical holla at me everbody take nyc

Comment

Working...
              X