Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc saturday night

ufc goes saturday

matt lindland v. travis lutter. your pick lindland -200 3***. huge step up for lutter against a guy who needs a win for a title shot, lindland should dominate this through to a decision.

renato 'babalu' sobral v. travis wiuff. your pick: sobral -140 3***. sobral is the best fighter wiuff's faced, and wiuff had to pass two eye exams to get the fight approved. big distractions along with massive weight cutting should mean mistakes somewhere that sobral will take advantage of.

good luck
    boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Good Luck
    2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
    2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
    2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

lindland and sobral win easy, on a excellent night of fighting, couture is knocked stiff and hughes survives a wicked knee to the nuts, and then a rear choke to choke his opponent out. much better than watching endless highlights of home runs and strikeouts (just kidding!)
      boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

congrats on your winners
        next time if you get a chance bump it up before the fights start
        i remember reading it when you first posted but forgot all about

keep the winners coming

truckin
        we can share the women, we can share the wine
        we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

I really like this board, there's tons of great posters here, but I forgot to bump this, and I post these picks right after I put them in, sometimes theres' big line movements, and the thread gets buried after a few days. I'll bump next time for any updates. big fight card next weekend.
          boxing 7-3 +12.95 units

Comment

Nice night. Another great night of action in the UFC where men are men and opponents respect one another win or lose. It's tougher to cap than boxing. Even the most skilled can make a mistake and that's all it takes to have a submission hold applied or get your ass knocked out. I was surprised Liddell beat Couture. I don't care how old Couture is, he has awesome skills, wrestling and submission holds that is and is an above average striker. While Liddell is a great stand up striker w/ awesome power, I thought Couture would take him to the ground again where he is the master. I love the UFC. Modern day Roman gladiators. Anybody who enters the Octagon is one tough SOB!
            "33"

Comment

well worth the $34.95......i trained with many of them in florida and hokie is right....they are tough sob's and now they all are skilled everywhere...striking, wrestling, ju-jit-su......great nite!!

Comment

Working...
              X