Not A True Situation Play But Still Worth Playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not A True Situation Play But Still Worth Playing

Play the T-Wolves -4.5 against Golden State. The Warriors have lost two in a row, after their 8 game winning streak. They are a young team and during the streak, were full of emotion. After losing that double OT game against San Antonio, they were flat at Denver and lost by 16. I don't think they can find that emotion again right after losing it. They should be flat again tonight. This would have been a Situation Play if the T-Wolves had not lost their last 2 games.

I'm also playing the Over 208.5 only because Golden State has gone over the number 10 of their last 11 games and Minn. has gone over in 5 of their last 6 games. This over looks too good to be true, which is why I'm only playing it small.

lol...I just posted oppo...you have good reasoning...GL sandman

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
      Play the T-Wolves -4.5 against Golden State. The Warriors have lost two in a row, after their 8 game winning streak. They are a young team and during the streak, were full of emotion. After losing that double OT game against San Antonio, they were flat at Denver and lost by 16. I don't think they can find that emotion again right after losing it. They should be flat again tonight. This would have been a Situation Play if the T-Wolves had not lost their last 2 games.

I'm also playing the Over 208.5 only because Golden State has gone over the number 10 of their last 11 games and Minn. has gone over in 5 of their last 6 games. This over looks too good to be true, which is why I'm only playing it small.

great called on both minny and the over, sandman. You nailed it.

Comment

Working...
      X