Frank..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank..

Sorry i know i ask a lot but your dead on with stats I cant compile them for shit..
    Can you give me records of last season of double headers in a day what was the W/L that the second game was one but the team that lost the first..
    Thanks bud,
    Dan
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Fuck them stats Dan. I have a dartboard with all the MLB teams on them, I just throw 10 darts, and that's the teams I take.
    The POD is the team that gets the most hit!

Comment

Chuck. I thought you had a pet monkey that was throwing the darts. I read about some contest in the paper where four stock pickers and a monkey throwing darts are seeing which portfolio is worth the most at the end of the contest. When I read this, the monkey was in second place. So although you are on a hot dart streak, you would do even better getting a pet monkey.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck lazar
        Fuck them stats Dan. I have a TANNING BED with all the MLB teams on them, I just throw MYSELF ONTO IT FALL ASLEEP, and that's the teams I take.
        The POD is the team WITH THE NAME DEVIL RAYS! SOMETHING ABOUT THE WORD RAYS I CANT GET AWAY FROM.
        Sounds like a great system to me Chuckie
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Dan, I'm out of town today for business. Bump this thread tomorrow and I'll get your stats.

Comment

Working...
          X