Braves Game????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braves Game????

Since they already started the innig does anyone know what happens if the game gets cancelled? Does it count as a win or loss or do they finish the inning tommorrow or something?

Pinnacle says a game has to finish for the run line or total to be a play. If it's called I think Wash wins but not sure

Comment

i know if it goes past like 6 or 7 innigs the game counts but i wasnt sure since they started the bottom of the 9th. I guess we will find out.

Comment

A pitcher is deemed the starting pitcher after throwing the first pitch of the game for his team. Baseball games are declared official after 5 innings of play or 4 1/2 innings if the home team is winning. If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. Bets will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day, unless otherwise specified.

For total (over/under) bets : The game must complete nine innings (8 1/2 if the home team is winning) to have action. If a game is called or suspended, the score will be determined by the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called. All total bets are automatically both listed pitchers (see below).

Rules for run-line bets and proposition bets: The same rules apply here as those for baseball total bets.
        Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

Comment

thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
          X