to old blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to old blue

what did you find out from your guys posting 2 sets of plays with different companies-even though they both won-thats a bunch of crap-ill check with my guys and get their response in the morning..-sincerely chung..
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

hey ole blue eyes

see what you can find out monday morning and i shall do the same-sincerely chung..

Comment

chung, I will dig around tomorrow and try and find out who Great Lakes claimed as their game of the year. while both did win, there is no question that this needs to be looked into. i will let you know if I find out anything in the service play thread tomorrow. if anyone else received Houston (or Cleveland like I did) as their 5* GOY please respond to this thread so that we can get a better feel of who got what play! bol this week to all
      Attached Files
      OBE

Comment

we know that tinfw17

got the same plays i got-and i confirmed your play because they were bragging about it next day-definitely put out 2 sets of plays unless 1 is falsely using the name g.l.-you go to the head of your company-i will go to the head of mine-this should be interesting to say the least-old hat though company posting 2 sets of plays-i really think both are legit but will never use them again if there going to play it like that-fuck g.l.-still will check it out in the morning you do the same-if you want ill get my main man hokie and we will pull their teeth out to put on our necklace-later my man..
        Last edited by WayneChung; 04-11-2005, 03:12 AM.

Comment

the policy

at nc is a company can post different plays with different sites long as they dont give out the opposite side of a game-see what gp)s policy is-thanks pal-sucks doesnt it..

Comment

bump

bump-i wish

Comment

Working...
            X