• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal Canadians

I hope you guys read my thread yesterday on the Habs

well they won last night

and will win again tonight!!!

they need to
    Atlanta is out of the play off picture - plus their young stars are getting tired (Heatley and Kovalchuck)

i will slam the Habs again tonight

good luck

I remembered that...

and kicked myself when they won. Good Call!! Took you on the Hawks first half, that was a bunch of crap!! Luckily I had them for the game, PK looked way too easy for Milwaukee, who is way overrated IMO. Good luck on the rest of your picks today.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

sorry for that first half play

bullshit - - but thats the way it goes

you said the Bucks were too good to be true - - thats how you have to start thinking in order to win

its sad - - but Joe Public cannot win in the lon-run

You ever notice how bookies know more often than not who will cover, and who wont

I used to lose shit loads of $$ before i stopped thinking like everyone else

I know Wayne has not lost in over 3 months

well i have had 3 losing weeks in the past 14 - - - cause i changed my strategy
      good luck fellow gamblers

Comment

Thanks for the tip play last night. One of those plays where you know you were on the right side but at least it pushed.

I'm gunna check out your habs tonight.

I've been makin $$ goin against my Blackhawks. Fluery has been a big distraction as of late and the team has just been losing. I'm gunna keep it up especially since they have thrown up the white flag and given up on making the playoffs, after trading away 4 players for draft picks. Last night was the first game after the trades and an easy 5-2 winner. Bets might get a little pricey though.

seeya

Z

Comment

I hope some of you took the Habs last night again

last year they won 7 in a row to just get in the play-offs

they are playing with A LOT OF EMOTION

i am taking them until the end of the year

good luck:p

Comment

Working...
          X