Going to be a Long Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be a Long Summer

for us Cub Fans .... Oh Wait, we have Maddux going tomorrow ... The hasbeen .... the Cubs will take him .. Maybe they will dig up Babe Ruth for next week ....

Same Old Chicago Team ...

YEP.... typical cubs...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
      for us Cub Fans .... Oh Wait, we have Maddux going tomorrow ... The hasbeen .... the Cubs will take him .. Maybe they will dig up Babe Ruth for next week ....

Same Old Chicago Team ...
      well spark u still have those old prostitutes in chi town waiting one u lol
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

and the way i feel now marty I would rather give them my money instead of Wrigley Field .... to watch a half-ass ball team??? ... Tired of it .. you wait all damn winter for this shit .. disgusted ...

Comment

Spark,
          I think I know what you need to make you feel better. Remember the time the"middle aged" Dominatrix came to your house to discipline you. That made you feel better. Why don't you give her a call.......

Remember the three R's:
          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire I hear ya Spark!!!!!! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Spark, I hear ya. Same for the Mets

Comment

hahahaha rwall that is good................hey spark is that really u in the pick..............baseball is long season so u will be ok grandpa lol
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I hate the CUBS!!!!!! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

It's that DAMN GOAT!!! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Working...
                    X