St Johns/Boston College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Johns/Boston College

St John's beat Notre Dame yesterday, mainly because the Irish lack toughness and have had shown recently that they can't cover against physical teams (Pittsburgh, West Virginia, Seton Hall, Rutgers) on the road. Also I question whether ND was emotionally prepared for that game after taking field trips all over the city two days prior. Boston College though has a tough inside prescence in Craig Smith and a whole lot of other thugs (Sidney, Bryant, etc) to match St Johns'. BC already dusted the Johnnies at the Garden this year so they know what to prepare for. Plus they're probably a little red after getting spanked by UConn at Chestnut Hill. I doubt this game will even be close.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

i agree but...

St. Johns believes in the RUN AND GUN SYSTEM
    they play VERY TOUGH and can score at will........
    it will be a good one i think

Comment

Yeah, plus Marcus Hatten and Trot Bell are coming off sub-par performances and Ryan Sidney has just disappeared from the equation. I think Bryant and Smith will be the x-factors.

Plus it's a whole lot easier to win one game in row than it is to win five. The only thing that scares me is the UConn loss, BC was pretty volatile earlier in the year but they did bounce back from that tough loss at Rutgers.
      Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

i hope Hatten scores 23-30 today

Glover needs to nad a big day

all 5 starters can put up the 3 ball

Comment

Working...
        X