• Show
Clear All

Sebastian Superlock = Golden State Warriors

Comment

Originally posted by killerb
      i know you guys been waiting for this..

FIEST..

5*Wolves
      He had Wolves as a 5* on Wed also. He must love riding them.

Comment

Daaaa Manager(who is learning slowly but surely that withholding comps. will NOT get him more business) has OVER in the San Diego game as daaa comp. today.
        Note: It seems many times Daaa Manager's comp. ist he same play as one of Brian Mac's plays;I am not sure what it means, but I thought i would point it out.
        Last edited by savage1; 04-08-2005, 07:56 PM.

Comment

NEVER WONG
          NBA
          Indiana Pacers -4.5

MLB
          Mil/Chi Cubs over 7.5 -101
          Minny Twins ML -134

Comment

is a 5* for Fiest a big one??

Comment

SAVAGE...
              It seems like He takes Mac's openender and gives it out as a comp. ONE LOSER TO ANOTHER

Comment

anyone get goodfellas tonight?

Comment

Posting plays days in advance

I would be very cautious putting any money on wiseguys unlimited in baseball. I know there good at basketball but putting games up 2 days early draws a red flag in my book. sounds like he doesn't want to deal with anyone all weekend.
                  Pimpin Aint Easy

Comment

Originally posted by betitnow
                    Joe Wiz Game of the Week has Cubbies (-200 what a great price!)

Stu--pid Feiner has MLB Divisional Game of the Year Part 2 (this guy is hysterrical) on Los Angeles Dodgers

3G has 10* on Boston RedSox (!!UNCONFIRMED!!)
                    Was that Joe Wiz play an actual PAY play? I ask because I would LOVE to fade the sh*t out of this guy!!! Thanks for the winner today. I never lost faith knowing that freak was on the cubs today!!
                    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

• JoeLatti-It seems like we have two pirates with Mac and Daaa Manager-or is it collusion?

Comment

• alex smart late steam play any one have

alex smart late steam play

Comment

• Originally posted by govjim
                          ROCKY(44-16)
                          MINNESOTA - DENVER NUGGETS UNDER 196
                          With Nuggets playing last of 4 game road swing tonight, expect trends to continue here as Denver now 3-0 UNDER last 3 games on the road, and 4-1 UNDER last 5 games overall. Timberwolves in their last 24 home games have gone UNDER in 18 of those contests, but most important for today's play is how these two performed in head to head competition. Minnesota as series host has gone UNDER 7 straight (no line in 102-91 win at home on April 30, 2004) with the Nuggets and this series has been golden when it comes to the UNDER at 15 STRAIGHT (counting that no line). Ride the strong UNDER trend and ride this gift horse to the bank, one more time. MINNESOTA 97-91

SPORTS MON(21-8)---------------TOR -9.5
                          BL WIDOW(46-25)----------------HOU UNDER 9.5
                          CANNON(61-35)-------------------3*NO -4
                          GUAR CAPPS(49-28)---------------1*ANGELS -200
                          VSA(37-23)-----------------------AZ..mlb
                          MADDUX(38-25)-------------------MIN -3
                          GAMETIME(25-12)-----------------TOR -9.5
                          RED BEARD(51-33)-----------------FLA -1.5
                          DOC(9-5)-------------------------CAVS
                          SUL(21-10)-----------------------PORT
                          DARDEN(44-33)-------------------MEMPHIS
                          JT(21-12)-------------------------CHW
                          MEL STEWART(22-13)-------------KNICKS
                          IMPACT(10-4)---------------------TWINS
                          ROCKETMAN(37-24)---------------SF -1.5
                          3-BUCKS(10-3)--------------------5* DET -1.5..mlb

SUNDAY(56-36)-------------------IND -4
                          KENNEDY(33-20)------------------ATL +9.5
                          MIKE LINEABCK(30-17)------------G ST
                          CROWNE(9-3)---------------------NASH..afl

DAILY(30-34...59-32..nba)--------MIA +5

UNDER in a f-ing Denver game?!!!! Are you on crack?!!! They will score 250 tonight. Already lookinglike a 70 point 1st Q. Minn can't stop a fart on defense!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrimItUp
                            I would be very cautious putting any money on wiseguys unlimited in baseball. I know there good at basketball but putting games up 2 days early draws a red flag in my book. sounds like he doesn't want to deal with anyone all weekend.
                            for me it's more of a question how he could professionally do something like that. You can't evaluate teams off a loss or win, late starting pitcher scratches, injuries, teams that get their bullpen used up significantly in one game and it's effect the next day etc etc etc. Hell, you can't even get a legitimate Vegas line for games on Sunday yet can you?

The major eye popper to me was the guys saying that he has to go to the M A L L of America with his girl and "here are my plays for 3 days" just seems high schoolish, which would be fine if people weren't presumably shelling out $300 a month or 2g for a season to this wiseguys unlimited outfit. You could win 20 in a row or whatever, but to run things that way has to raise a red flag (or more like 10 red flags in my book), because at some point those tactics (while also providing indications of the level of the overall operation), will come back to haunt them and people following their plays when things turn sour and they aren't winning as many games. Nothing good can come out of someone not knowing how to run a business professionally. You would think you would get more for your money from someone asking thousands of dollars for a single season of a single sport, but then again I guess not for anyone who paid them $! just my 2 cents lol
                            OBE

Comment

Working...
                            X