Picks For Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Thursday

COLLEGE (262-209) NBA (80-82) NHL (44-36) ARENA (11-5)

Our first horrible day since posting yesterday, hopefully we bounce back today. back soon!
    Last edited by wayne1218; 03-13-2003, 11:43 AM.

Just got back from buying a nuse at the hardware store! damn BUCKS and T'WOLVES...shit! well, lots of work to do this weekend to get out of the hole and there are plenty of games to do it w/.

Comment

Let's get em Wayne..I coattailed last night and doing it again today!!!Get me out of this hole

Comment

College

St John's P

Kent St -6 1/2

Xavier -13

Texas A&M +1 1/2

Missouri -10

Memphis -10

Temple -2

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Mississippi -1

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Cal Santa Barbara -7

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NBA

Boston +6

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Guys watch out tonight all 1.5 UNIT plays as i think they are much stronger than the day action!

Syracuse - 4 ....... *1.5 UNIT

Seton Hall +5 1/2 ....... *1.5 UNIT

Central Michigan - 6 ....... *1.5 UNIT

NO Illinois +6 ....... *1.5 UNIT

St Joseph's - 12 ....... *1.5 UNIT

Dayton - 12 ....... *1.5 UNIT

Colorado - 3 1/2 ....... *1.5 UNIT

Have some balls and make the calls!

Money in the BANK! :D

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

I have balls but they are kinda hurting right now!!!Have you ever had back-to-back losing days? Not bashing, just picked the wrong time to coattail!!I hope they take a turn for the better and good luck!!!!

Comment

Joe i might have but do not remember when if i did, People have been watching me post for 3 months here everyday and that includes alot of games daily and i win in college on a consistent basis usually 5 or 6 days every week are money makers in College. I really feel bad you jumped on at the exact time i hit my biggest and really only slump of the season which spans over the last 2 days........ I was 5-4 Monday and 3-1 Tuesday with my College so i don't expect this 2 day slide to continue in fact as of right now it is still a one day slide in my book cause we have a long day ahead and i love these plays coming up in the rest of the day.... We might end today with some nice numbers we'll see. I know from many comments that people pretty much follow My College and at times Arena and NHL but i have been around .500 all year in the NBA and my money is always stockpiled in the College games. I have never had a losing week on here in 3 months posting Joe so either this is the first or someone better run and hide the rest of the week cause were gonna bang em' :D :p !

GOOD LUCK!
                    Last edited by wayne1218; 03-13-2003, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Good luck my man!!! I'm with you on all of them. A little skiddish on Boston tonight. I think NJ is due for a breakout night. I have read the comments here from people and that is why I played your plays. I am sticking with you. I just need to make sure I am by the computer all day to see your posts!! Good luck the rest of the way!!!!

Comment

My NBA is never as strong as College maybe worth a skip if you like the other side and all i have left to post today is some pucks i'm done for today with College and NBA i think.....My lucky number has always been 7 and i just looked at the 1.5 UNIT games that i like and there just happens to be 7 of them :p If you make 7 wagers tonight copy that page and we will not be happy with any less than 5 of those 7. I will post all my day games for tomm. either late tonight or early tomm. as the lines for those games (alot anyway) will be up tonight. We will turn it around and put our book in the doggy style position.

GOOD LUCK!:D

Comment

Let's hope for some luck tonight, I'm with you til the end my friend. Gotta dig out of this hole as I'm going to be gettin' the hell out of Mich. and scouting some hot model ass in south beach this weekend and may not have access to a pc,therefore I won't be able to get your picks and won't have my cash making opportunities readily available.:cool: :D
                          GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Thanks crswir your a staple on this board and i appreciate the comments.

GOOD LUCK TO US!

Comment

Thats why I posted 7 games today. I knew 7 was your lucky number.

Comment

Working...
                              X