Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's MLBig Weiners

MLB (7-2)

5-1 last night. Just a few plays today. When I first looked at todays card, I was thinking of parlaying the Padres with a big NBA favorite and just making one big play, but the Padres game scares me for two reasons, one they played late last night and had to travel, which isn't that big a deal, but two, Peavy isn't fully healthy, later in the year I'd love this play, but I'm afraid Peavy goes 5 innings, and Pirates beat them late. Anyway, just a warning. Here are my plays.

Rangers/Angels OVER 9.5 (-120)
    I think these teams are ready to break out, two low scoring games, now here comes the high score, these offenses are too good, the pitchers are weak.

Cleveland (+105)
    I always like teams playing to avoid the sweep, especially when they have a good pitcher throwing. Lee has shown serious promise, he's nasty, he'll keep them in the game for a win late.

Mets (-109)
    Again, playing to avoid the sweep, and the Mets do not wanna face the New York media after starting the season getting swept by the Reds. If Piazza was playing I'd like this one more, but I still think Ishi will pitch well, and Mets will avoid the embarrassment.

Good Luck everyone.

Gl Bw! I Like Em!!
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Good Luck Big
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Gl Today
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

good luck today!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Nice night, nice record--GL to ya today my man..the Kapt...every now and then---like every day---throw your POD in the Kaptains KonSenseUs thread

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
              Nice night, nice record--GL to ya today my man..the Kapt...every now and then---like every day---throw your POD in the Kaptains KonSenseUs thread
              Yea I'm in the POD with the Texas OVER. That's three blown saves in two days I've been on the winning side, I guess every dog licks his balls, I mean has his day.

Comment

Working...
              X