thurs. bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thurs. bases

3-0 +395 well the rays didnt get to towers but they had their chances .. i guess thank god 4 b.pens lol

tigers & johnson und 9' - 125 , plying the pads -1' also my run lines arent up yet will post it this afternoon.. bol all

fuck you Wizz
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

GL to ya, and which one of those are you gonna throw in the Kaptains KonSenseUs...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL L2P2
      Keep up the Good Work
      Remember the three R's:
      Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

hey kapt>

thanx for the kind words yday.. had to leave for work so wasnt able to respond.. well i got in a saw 1-0 tigers going in to bottom 7th. alittle hoop'n and yeee haaaa'n and well i may have guessed.... its going to be close..dang you Homer and your tigers .. lol und tigers was my ply for the Konsenseus.
        so lets try this one.. going out on a limb here but soooo damn what !!!!!!! O's and Bedard -1' + 170 bol all
        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Working...
        X