Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you like in the Masters?

I am entering a pool tonight--

From the big dogs I like Els and Goosen.

Also thinking Toms, Harrington, Adam Scott, and maybe Jim Clark.

Anyone with a pick?

I like Goosen. Right now you gotta include Phil. Defending champ. Won last week

Comment

Phil & Tiger ...... CBS Finally gets their "Showdown" on Sunday with the Green Jacket on the Line!

Comment

the golden bear will take this tourny!!!

Comment

This course is made for Tiger
          "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
          is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

phil. you can't put in that much practice and not see results. he will at least be in the top 3 if he doesn't win.

gl,
            rj

Comment

Consider Luke Donald

Comment

luke is good, but his first masters. it will be tough for him. imo

Comment

Paul Casey. I got him at 125-1 yesterday and just threw a little more on him today at 100-1. He finished 6th last year in his 1st Masters. He was on the Ryder Cup team last year. For the month of March he was a runner up to Padraig Harrington for European Tour player of the month. He recently won the TCL Classic in China. It is obviously quite difficult to predict winners in golf but at that price and with his credentials I am wager $50 on him to make over $5,000.

I also like as long shots, but not as much as I like Casey, these fellas:
                  S. Appleby 100-1
                  M. Weir 35-1
                  P. Harrington 30-1
                  S. Garcia 30-1

Later, 0

Comment

Paul Casey is a great play IMO. If he is around on Sun, look out. Out of the heavy favs, I like Els more than anybody else. Not many (3 maybe) have won the GJ back to back. I like P. Harrington too. As a sleeper, I think that Ian Poulter can go low on this course and make some noise. Not very american, I know, but thats who I like.

Comment

Last edited by wayne1218; 04-06-2005, 10:57 PM.

Comment

You may want to take a look at David Toms. It could be his year.
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Of course you would think that............ coming from a LSU fan JK. This could be his year. Especially with the way he's been shooting at pins so far this year.

Comment

Comment

Well---

Here is my draft. You get 5 guys, 3 have to make the cut to stay in it and you take the lowest 3 scores for the whole tourney after Sunday.

In this order I got Goosen, Furyk, Olazabal, Haas, and Timmy Clark.

2 South Africans---I had a chance to get Phil over Goosen, but I think there is way too much pressure on Phil and I like Goosen to win it all.

My buddy went first and picked Vijay over Els and Tiger==what a fool!! Hell, he will prob. win it...

Comment

Working...
                              X