Rivera blows another save vs. Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivera blows another save vs. Red Sox

He has more blown save vs the Red Sox than all other teams combined.

AMAZING

I watching also WOW!!
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Hey Frank-Since Mariano struggles against the Sox and Kim(before he was traded) struggled against the Yanks), then maybe Sox should have traded Kim for Mariano. lol

Comment

Rivera HAD blown 5 of his previous 10 save opportunities vs the Sox, now make it 6 out of the last 11!!!!
        OBE

Comment

In a interview yesterday, Rivera said he's not afraid of pitching to the Sox. BS. How can you not when you've blown 6 of 11 save opportunities.

Comment

because the red sox is the best team around
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

When's the last time Rivera didn't finish an inning? If ever.

Comment

maybe rivera has short memory lost just like chuck does when he bets nyknicks and the fakers
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

IMO, the reason behind Mo struggling against he Sox is because they have seen him so many times. He only throws two pitches and the Sox seem to know how he throws them. i am sure age has something to do with it as well but you can't be predictable in baseball, and against the Sox, it seems he has been. makes me very nervous as the Sox are the team the Yanks will have to beat.

Comment

Mariano................. BWAHAHAHAHAHA He Blows!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                      IMO, the reason behind Mo struggling against he Sox is because they have seen him so many times. He only throws two pitches and the Sox seem to know how he throws them. i am sure age has something to do with it as well but you can't be predictable in baseball, and against the Sox, it seems he has been. makes me very nervous as the Sox are the team the Yanks will have to beat.
                      I don't buy that for a minute. He saw them 100 times and they couldn't figure him out, why now? Because he's either old, injured, or both! .................... or maybe scared of that Sox Lineup!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Mariano................. BWAHAHAHAHAHA He Blows!!! :D
                        You think because your teams have been WS champs, Super Bowl champs, and NCAA Bball Champs, that you are sooooooooooooo cool!

Comment

I don't buy that for a minute. He saw them 100 times and they couldn't figure him out, why now? Because he's either old, injured, or both! .................... or maybe scared of that Sox Lineup!!! :D

He has faced them over 20 times the last two years. That def. has something to do with it, b/c it is basically the same line-up! throw in the fact he is old and i think hurt. adds up to a BIG problem for the Yanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                            You think because your teams have been WS champs, Super Bowl champs, and NCAA Bball Champs, that you are sooooooooooooo cool!
                            YES!

It's baseball season and we Yanks/Sox fans need to have a little fun!!! Hey, we're already in 2nd place but i love the Yanks/Sox rivalry, it's all good!

J/K with you brother Tony!!

Comment

YES!

It's baseball season and we Yanks/Sox fans need to have a little fun!!! Hey, we're already in 2nd place but i love the Yanks/Sox rivalry, it's all good!

J/K with you brother Tony!!
                              i know buddy! i just can't imagine if my teams won three championships in the same year! must be great!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X