Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankb03AnotherBaseball??

Hi Frank,
    Do you have any data on how many baseball games from last year were decided by just one run? I'm trying to see if it's to my advantage to lay -1.5 runs in certain situations.
    Thanks

Last season 634 of 2462 games were decided by 1 run.

Comment

Thanks for all your help Frank!! Definitely on top of your Game!!

Comment

In 1627 games the Home Favorites won 955 games. 270 games by 1 run

In 835 games the Road Favorite won 472 games. 89 games by 1 run

Comment

Thats nice, so I assume that means(my math is not the best, so let me know if Im wrong Franky) home faves win 58% of the time and of these wins run line was the play only 28% of the time. Also wondering if you know of any sites that give the number of wins for a particular spread, like 111 games for +125 or 500 games by -160 and so on. I sometimes cap just by the lines, I have a few numbers I like that seem to come in often.
          Last edited by Blackbeard; 04-06-2005, 04:44 PM.
          Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Thanks for your help Frank I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeard
              Thats nice, so I assume that means(my math is not the best, so let me know if Im wrong Franky) home faves win 58% of the time and of these wins run line was the play only 28% of the time. Also wondering if you know of any sites that give the number of wins for a particular spread, like 111 games for +125 or 500 games by -160 and so on. I sometimes cap just by the lines, I have a few numbers I like that seem to come in often.
              Can the Old Kapt give you a suggestion....Taking the Home favorite on the RL mitigates your chances of covering....If home team is ahead by 1 after top of ninth--they don't bat---thus losing 1 complete inning of offense 11%.....Home dogs don't need th at bat if they are already ahead, thus you already had a winner.....RL Road teams get all 9 ABs....something to ponder....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Kapt, definently agree, also don't like that 28%, but it may come into use if there are several non runline winners in a day(I know I know, statistical nightmare). I'm also tracking the diffrences in lines on bodog/pinnacle to try & DEVLOPE A SYSTEM, TODAYS RESULTS LOOK PROMISING SO FAR. Damn caps lock, but Im too lazy to retype
                Last edited by Blackbeard; 04-06-2005, 05:41 PM.
                Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by kmann
                  Can the Old Kapt give you a suggestion....Taking the Home favorite on the RL mitigates your chances of covering....If home team is ahead by 1 after top of ninth--they don't bat---thus losing 1 complete inning of offense 11%.....Home dogs don't need th at bat if they are already ahead, thus you already had a winner.....RL Road teams get all 9 ABs....something to ponder....
                  AGREED! Never take the HF on the RL.

Comment

Working...
                  X