• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalkeater's Plays

Playing the entire card tonight!!!!

NBA 85-52-4 (+47.15) System 27-16-1

Utah +2 1x system play

L.A. Lakers -1.5 1x going against system play on detroit. obviously i'm flustered by the lakers, system had chicago last night but i laid off! dummy!

Indiana +7.5 1x

N.O. +4.5 2x

Milwaukee +1 5x

Minnesota -3 5x

Memphis -6 3x

L.A. Clippers +9 1x

Toronto +9 1x

4 teamer memphis, n.o., mil & minny

3 team round robin la, la & tor

+ wayne's cbb

glta.

Locked and loaded! now I have a date!!! think i'll be listening to what she's saying? or will i be trying to catch scores? could be the beginning of the end! not really. i hope there are no t.v.'s where we are going

Comment

Good luck Chalkman, i can't add eater till i find out how the date went. :D Since it's March Madness get her involved and teach her to Dribble .........And also show her what a Double Dribble is, If she learns that too then she's a keeper! If you get that far avoid a 3 second violation cause she would not be impressed with that.

:D :D

GOOD LUCK BROTHER!

Comment

Too funny Wayne. Doesn't matter if you're listening or not, just stay in touch with her feelings. Yea right. Good luck tonight
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

in the words of fletch "i showed her my own version of one on one, and of course she thought i was the bravest man in the world".

dribbling, traveling, REVERSE STUFF!

I love FLETCH.

Comment

Chalkeater, I'm with you on the LAKESHOW. The pissed-ons are going to have to prove to me they can handle LA....
            Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

yeah, la can't lose two nights in a row! i'm out the door. hope the sports ticker treats me kind tonight!

Comment

Bout time Ca$hklub hikes up his skirt and posts a play. I think the fly on the wall got swatted.
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                X