THE JoHN RAMBO NORTH CAROLINA AND OVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE JoHN RAMBO NORTH CAROLINA AND OVER

PaRLAY OF YOUR LIFE///WHY-BECAUSE NORTH CAR HAS BIG TALL MEN-AND-ILLINIOS HAS LITTLE BITTY DUDES-AND-NORTH CAR.HAS THE BETTER BENCH-AND-THEY REBOUND BETTER-AND-BILLY WALTHERS ONE OF THE GREATEST PRO GAMBLERS OF ALL TIMES BET N.C. AND OVER-AND-VEGAS MADE THEM THE FAVORITE-HELLO-DUH-AND BECAUSE JOHN RAMBO SAID SO// IRON CHUNG //THE ONLY THING THE ILLINI WILL BE LOOKING FOR WHEN THIS GAME IS OVER IS GLENDA TO BLOW SOME AIR BACK IN THEIR TIRED LUNGS!!THINK ABOUT IT - WHY IS THE NUMERO UNO TEAM GETTING POINTS-HELLO-BECAUSE VEGAS WANTS YOU TO BET ILLINIOS-END OF THE FUCKING STORY..
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Good luck Chung!!!

Comment

GL - Chungness .... i might change my mind later... but SEEMS to me the Boys w/the BIGGEST COJENES are playing Ill. on the friggin ML ....gl Culero

PEACE

Comment

AND because

this is reminding me of the oklahoma-usc-nat. title game in football-i believe vegas installed usc-3 for a reason!!

Comment

and- just like

in the football title game 98 out of 100 serious gamblers like the illini-talk about a fade-this is fade times infinity-bottom line those little punks from illinios just dont match up well with the tall physical studs from north car.// BAM IRON CHUNG!!// remember about 2 people out of 100 liked usc in the title game..

Comment

and- just like

in the football title game 98 out of 100 serious gamblers like the illini-talk about a fade-this is fade times infinity-bottom line those little punks from illinios just dont match up well with the tall physical studs from north car.// BAM IRON CHUNG!!// remember about 2 people out of 100 liked usc in the title game..

Comment

did that one twice

liked it a lot..

Comment

everyone keeps asking......why is the #1 team the dog???? and they keep betting illy..........

i think vegas has got'm by their ballz...........................ouchie............ ..............

go tar heels!!!

Comment

I'm with you on this one

I saw that line open at -3, I said wrong team favorite. This is a VEGAS TRAP for sure

Go NORTH CAROLINA

Comment

Originally posted by Onthemove
                    I saw that line open at -3, I said wrong team favorite. This is a VEGAS TRAP for sure

Go NORTH CAROLINA

vegas line is and has been 2.5 since saturday. with all the money coming in on illinois why has it not changed??? the usc okie game moved quite a bit from what i can remember
                    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Also there is a moneyline on bodog, when the spread is 2 or less or 10 or more there never is a ML. Better Conference, better Sagarin ratings for UNC, ILL only 1 RPI pt ahead of them and they have a few more wins, almost made UNC my ncaa goy, but backed it down to reg play. Good luck chung
                      Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

forget the parlay

just load on tobacco road-go tar heels-although i do like the over a lot at 153..FINAL ANSWER..

Comment

GL Chung, I think your right.
                          "33"

Comment

bump bump hey beep beep

TOO GOOD A PLAY TO BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FILE..TOBACCO ROAD RULES-TAR HEELS LIKE STEALING-STEALING WHEN I SHOULD OF BEEN BUYING-WINE AND WOMEN, SONGS AND KILLING, GONNA PUT ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE, NO MORE CRYING, NO MORE LYING, NOTHING LEFT TO SAVE but MY LIFE,LIFE,LIFEEEEEEEEE-NAME THAT BAND BROTHER..
                            Last edited by WayneChung; 04-04-2005, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung
                              TOO GOOD A PLAY TO BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FILE..TOBACCO ROAD RULES-TAR HEELS LIKE STEALING-STEALING WHEN I SHOULD OF BEEN BUYING-WINE AND WOMEN, SONGS AND KILLING, GONNA PUT ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE, NO MORE CRYING, NO MORE LYING, NOTHING LEFT TO SAVE but MY LIFE,LIFE,LIFEEEEEEEEE-NAME THAT BAND BROTHER..
                              NEW RIDERS OF THE PURPLE SAGE ??

Comment

Working...
                              X