Knockonwood Wed. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Wed. Plays!!!

Just got home from work, hope everyone is having a good day. Last nite gave out two plays, St. Johns and South florida. just saw St. Johns was a winner, hope S. flor. can hold on. Will be back hopefully with more plays for later. For now, wish everyone a good day! Need to study next game! Knock!

Hou. plus the pts. and under on the total!!! Have a Good one! Knock!

Comment

way to go knockonwood

your the man!!

Comment

Will be back later but one play I love for tonite is Miami plus the pts. Might would play this gm. now while line is +4. This line will drop at gm. time I think. Have a Good one! Knock!

Comment

Thanks Baseball_Nut!!! Not over yet though,played Prov. from work, wish I could have posted that gm. I really like that Miami gm. right now. Hope you hit em all today as long as we're on same side. Just kidding! thAnks again! Knock!

Comment

my day so far

won 3000 with St. Johns
            lots 2400 with the Marlins
            lost 550 with the Twins

now have last game 1k on the Tigers - they are up 5-3 in the 9th

i need this game to be up for the day

i have ulcers fuck

Comment

I'm sorry, line is Miami +3 right now. Have a good Day! Knock! Still love miami tonite though!!!

Comment

Do or Die!!!

Montreal Canadians coach just stated that they MUST MUST MUST MUST win their next 2 games if they want to make the play-offs

I am figuring the Habs will play tough tonight and thus am taking the Montreal Canadians tonight to beat Florida

if they win tonight, i will take them as well in their next game against Atlanta

so i will put in a big play on the Canadians tonight

Comment

Baseball_Nut, thanks for Info. but my man is just doing Basketball right now. Need to get offshore Book, believe I could really make more money, just a pain for me to call offshore. Looking forward to baseball!!! Have a good one, will be back later, need to work in yard, 70 plus in N.C. today. Knock!

Comment

thanks for the Miami play
                    will put it in later on

:p

will play Miami, Montreal Canadians, and 1 more for tonight

goo dluck to all

Comment

Baseball_Nut, One more play I'm looking at hard tonite but to early now so don't play yet, is Eastern Wash. plus the pts. Plus one Pro play I'm looking at hard is Atl. but to early now to tell, so will be back later. now, i've got to get in the yard! Pull em through!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

Most offshores have websites that you can bet on line. It is very simple and you don't have to speak to people who don't speak very good English.
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

bookies are better though

cause you get your cash fast

but with the offshore - - you cant lose $$$ that you dont have so i guess they both have theri advantages

Comment

One big college Play tonite! Miami plus the pts. and one small play in college, E. washington plus the pts. If you are looking Pro plays, I think Atl. at home and Det. plus the pts., not to big on either one but two that i will play. Best of Luck to Everyone! Knock!

Comment

wood knocker......

you really like Miami that much tonight!!!!

i just increased my bet to a dime on it

thanks

did you take the Hawks first half

Comment

Working...
                              X