KonSenseUs MLB Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuck lazar
    Great job Kapt...We have to get you a secretary!!
    May I suggest a big breasted secretary, who dresses like a librarian, in short skirt. Hair in a bun.

If she could do what the girl from subway can do in post#19, I sure would appreciate it.

and Chuck if I'm not asking too much......I like girls with tattoos, not too many, but some ink.
    Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
      May I suggest a big breasted secretary, who dresses like a librarian, in short skirt. Hair in a bun.

If she could do what the girl from subway can do in post#19, I sure would appreciate it.

and Chuck if I'm not asking too much......I like girls with tattoos, not too many, but some ink.
      Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated
      The only one that fits that description, but has a little mustache, is already taken, she's married to 10Dime.
      Wally, but I'll keep looking!!! You know you might want to take that job yourself, being your the Kapt's (son) right hand man!!

Comment

The only one that fits that description, but has a little mustache, is already taken, she's married to 10Dime.
        Wally, but I'll keep looking!!! You know you might want to take that job yourself, being your the Kapt's (son) right hand man!!

Comment

Chuck... If i had the time, and the mustachioed secretary, I would love to post the picks.. I hear Wally has nice boobies and types a mean streak.....
          I left out a -1 on the D-Backs cause RJ has the Cubs...
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
            Chuck... If i had the time, and the mustachioed secretary, I would love to post the picks.. I hear Wally has nice boobies and types a mean streak.....
            He has a babyface also..
            I can probably help out when there is just evening games.

Comment

My #1 game today would be the White Sox -130 to beat Cleveland. bol Kapt, best wishes to u and thanks for all of your time that you spend helping all of us at BC

OBE

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
                The fact that my breasts are supple but firm is true, but no matter how much I 've been trying I just can't get my nipple to my mouth.
                Remember the three R's:

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                  The fact that my breasts are supple but firm is true, but no matter how much I 've been trying I just can't get my nipple to my mouth.
                  I've been trying to suck my own dick for the last 40 years, but I just keeps getting further and further away!!

Comment

KMAN Great idea, I'm was thinking the same thing. I started doing it with FRANKS, RIPS, WAYNES and PROLIFICS basketball plays last week. It is working very well so far. Still testing it out though. GOOD LUCK!
                    Good luck to all!!

Comment

I hope I have this right.
                      "I'm not a smart man"...
                      (Forrest Gump)

Detroit (RL) - 1 1/2 +110 2*'s Winner
                      San Diego Over 12 1/2 1* Winner
                      San Diego 1* Loser
                      Clev/Chicago OVER 9 2* Loser
                      Baltimore 1* Winner

Maiden Voyage shows a small profit of 1 Unit. Caught some bad breaks, but any profit is GOOD.

Kaptain,
                      I hope this helped you out a bit.
                      Thanks for the effort today. Hope all is well.
                      Remember the three R's:

Comment

Wally, I like it already. We made a profit and that's all that counts.
                        Today was a little rough, due to this being the first day. If you look at everyones top plays that were posted in this thread, we won alot more, because Det-1.5, was posted more than 2 times. 10Dime posted Cin and Ole picked CWS which were winners.
                        I suggest that we should all try to get our top plays tomorrow to the Kapt early so this won't happen again.
                        Last edited by ChuckLazar; 04-04-2005, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Wally, I like it already. We made a profit and that's all that counts.
                          Today was a little rough, due to this being the first day. If you look at everyones top plays that were posted in this thread, we won alot more, because Det-1.5, was posted more than 2 times.
                          I suggest that we should all try to get our top plays tomorrow to the Kapt early so this won't happen again.
                          Chuck I noticed that also. In all fairness I wanted to leave it with the top 5 Kappy posted.
                          But things do look good.
                          Remember the three R's:

Comment

RWALL/Lazar---thanks....we would have finished 3-2
                            +110
                            +100
                            +100 for +310 -2.30 or +0.70 units for the day, with our simulated trial run...

Lazar ia also correct, out top play would have been detroit, which was a winner...I noticed Rwall started a thread for tuesday, and for this I thanks him...I still think we could be on to something...All you guys that posted, I certainly appreciate it and respect you for it...Once this is debugged, I say it will be a good tool...

I'm gonna extract the 3 games daily from Homer-Wayne_ez on their parlay, and throw them in our KpnSenseUs daily...coupled with the other regulars, we have a solid format...10dime,Lazar, RJ, LSU,JBC,Tony,Wayne,M30 all had cinn-- when I left, this was the #1 pick overall, but not posted here---exception 10dime--thanks for the winner---2 Homers in the Ninth...uncanny...the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kapt,

is the eventual goal going to be to post 1 final play everyday?

Comment

Rj

Originally posted by RJeremy
                                Kapt,

is the eventual goal going to be to post 1 final play everyday?
                                Would like to continue showing em all, as you notice, they have a tendency to offset each other...We'll show all the non-offsets as 1* plays, emphasizing the TOP one...You were on the top one yesterday, along with 2 others, no conflict, thus it was a 3* play....Had I had time to stay we would have had 5 plays,,,1 ea 3* and 4 ea 1* plays, going 3-2 but hitting the 3*, thus a +2.70 day....

Today it looks like Minn, unless something pops up...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X