No announcement yet.

Picks For Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope your plays take a turn for the better. I am new to the board and have heard super things about you. I might have picked the WRONG night to coattail. Good luck!!!

Comment

It's very rare when i have a losing night Joe and hopefully you didn't jump in just in time for one but we have had day's when we were down before and made huge comebacks with the late games so hold tight we will see but if we should lose tonight we will be back Tomm. to hit em' twice as hard, it's a marathon not a race :D GOOD LUCK Joe!

Comment

thank you

Wayne thanks for the St John's and Providence play keep up the good work!!!

When my guys MATCH WITH YOU!! I seem to do well go Seton Hall and Cincinnati.

good luck
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

I truly expect to sweep the final 3 in college and I bet all 9 games cause it was a small card but tomm. will be bigger and i have to work so i will stop home around 11 to post the plays (probably without write ups) and then i will be back late afternoon with the rest but I will pick and choose a little more starting tomm. as the cards get bigger and those days where there are alot of games usually are very profitable.

GOOD LUCK GUYS

Comment

Working...
          X