Picks For Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Wednesday

COLLEGE (259-203) NBA (79-78) NHL (43-34) ARENA (11-5)

I will have college up in a little bit but here are some lines i'm jumping on early and i think these lines will change the other way quickly.

NBA

Indiana +6 1/2 - Already won in Philly and 2-0 against them this year. Philly a dismal 8-19 ATS as a home favorite and if any of you remember the 1 game i gave out a few weeks ago taking the Pacers against Boston when Boston was playing their first home game off a west coast trip,They would remember that East and West coast teams cover at about a 30% clip in their first home game off an opposite coast road trip, everyone was on Boston in that game telling me the Pacers were struggling and they lost, today the Pacers are the team in the same situation again and with an inflated line jump on it now as this line should drop fast! '

N.O. +4 1/2 - As you saw last night Baron Davis is back and the Hornets are dangerous with him and they are playing a team in Boston that i am generally on the right side of as it is my local team and i follow them closely. Boston does not match up well with the size of N.O. and with Davis back he and Monstermash can run and gun with Pierce and Walker!

Orlando -3 - Magic and McGrady are desperate for wins right now and the old Jazz might be a little road weary 3rd straight and 6 of last 8 on the road!

Milwaukee P - Another desperate team here that should be able to get past the Hawks tonight!

Minnesota -2 1/2 - Wolves are very hot of late coming off win in Dallas and with S.A. playing back to back on the road and being in a really tough game last night i like the home team to have their legs tonight and a little more energy!

I might or might not have more NBA later but how often do i post NBA this early?....NEVER! I really, really like these and think they need to be bet early for the best lines!

GOOD LUCK!

College

St John's +3 - Red Storm have won 3 straight and have had confidence on their side since a win over Duke at the Garden (Tournament home) and although they have a poor ATS record at home i believe they will be listed as the road team today and wearing those same uniforms that they are 9-1 ATS in. St John's knows the only tournament hopes they have is to win this thing and this might be Hatten's last time to shine on the BIG stage.... Add to that the Irish are already in and do not have the same desperation .......... Even if they win it should be very, very close!

More to come.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

i like that pick Wayne

i will be playing St. Johns, lets just hope the Irish dont put their 3-point game together

Comment

Depaul -3 - Depaul the better team and S Fla. is really struggling of late losing 4 of 5 and in conference games away from home they are 1-7 SU and 2-6 ATS!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

i like the NBA plays wayne.

Comment

Providence -5 1/2 - Friars are playing well of late 5-1 last 6 and they are 4-1 ATS away from home in their last 5 road conference tilts. W.V. had lost 5 straight until their last home game where they squeaked out a 4 point victory against V.T.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Houston +6 1/2 - Cougars lost 2 games to Tulane by 4 and 7 points and you know the theory about beating a team 3 times.... Houston is also a solid 7-5 ATS away from home . Tulane on the road have a 3-7 ATS mark and away from home in conference games they are 2-6 SU and 3-5 ATS.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Chalkeater if you like my NBA that must be a good sign. :D

Hey did anyone see that miggs was in here at about 8 this morning he didn't post anything but he lurked and i was confused cause i thought he was banned.:confused:

Comment

thats a good sign

he likes our plays............. :red

Comment

Wayne

he may be allowed access to the site but not have the ability to post. John
                    GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

That could be it was just weird cause i have not seen his name on here since he was banned, he hung out for a few minutes and left maybe he tried to post but couldn't......thank god (not miggs) if that's the case because the charma has been better since he left!:D

Comment

Red Storm need to keep up their intensity in the 2nd half!!!!!!!:D :p

Comment

9-0 ND run

i hope i dont smell a comeback

its now 51-37 w 15:48 left in the 2nd half

Comment

Georgetown -8 - Hoyas have not been great lately but i cannot go with a Nova team that clearly had the crowd and excitement factor Sunday against a Pitt. team that clearly overlooked them. Hoyas do not have the luxary of losing they need to win just for an NIT bid . Much bigger setting for Nova tonight and they are not a good road team when their stars are in the game, so it could get ugly!

Seton Hall -2 1/2 - S.H. needs this game badly and have a couple things in their favor. The fan backing should be BIG since they are coming from Jersey and they are simply going in opposite directions, S.H. is 8-2 SU last 10 conference games with the 2 losses on the road at Pitt. and Providence 2 pretty tough places to win. Miami has gone 2-8 in their last 10 in conference with both wins coming against V.T. Miami is 2-11 away from home and it will feel like a road game again tonight!

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

NBA

I really like Indiana tonight in the NBA. Good luck with your plays!

John
                              Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X