X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• east coast bettors... how is it ?

just curious..

how do you do it..

someone once told me betting on sports in the east coast is line being on crack.. 7pm to 12:30am ....some cbb games tip off at midnight .. that means your day of gambling isnt over till 3am in the MORNING...
    Remember, its not WHAT you know, its WHO you know!

its not to bad
    as long as you drink alot of beer
    we can share the women, we can share the wine
    we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by killerb
      just curious..

how do you do it..

someone once told me betting on sports in the east coast is line being on crack.. 7pm to 12:30am ....some cbb games tip off at midnight .. that means your day of gambling isnt over till 3am in the MORNING...
      I've always wondered what it would be like to live out West and have daily games start at 4:00 pm. I would be at work and pissed half the time. The one thing that sucks is MNF. It starts about 9:15 pm and ends bet. 12:30-1:00 A.M. then it's Tuesday and your tired all week. Sunday night foots followed by Monday night can wear you out all week. My friend used to live in Hawaii for about 5 years. He said NFL on Sunday started at like 7 or 8 A.M. ................ HOLY SHIT!!!! I'm so used to it starting at 1:00 & 4:00 on Sunday's! Even you West Coast guys see it start at 10:00 & 1:00??? Just seems weird to me. :D

P.S.

My buddy said they did tape delay the MNF game until prime time and he said you couldn't watch the 6 o'clock news because they would give the final score............WEIRD!!!! :D

Comment

out west sucks for football games. when i'm in vegas, i have to get up at 9:00 am just to watch, and like 7:00 am just to cap. that's crazy.

Comment

its a great on sundays drink from 11am to 11pm plus we have tracks that u can bet on japan races from 130 am till 530am,,we have nothing but drunks gamblers & go -go girls in new jersey its awesome

Comment

The tough part is getting up at 5AM EST for work 5 or 6 times a week. During baskets, it's hard to stay awake everynight, trying to see games until the end.

Comment

Originally posted by killerb
              just curious..

how do you do it..

I don't watch any of the games I bet. On work night I go to bed before the games are over. In some cases I'm sleeping before the game starts. When i go to sleep I leave ESPN news on. In the morning I rewind my TIVO 30 minutes and get caught up with alll the late games.

I'd rather live on the east coast during football season. Who wants to watch football games at 10 am
              Last edited by frankb03; 04-01-2005, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                I've always wondered what it would be like to live out West and have daily games start at 4:00 pm. I would be at work and pissed half the time. The one thing that sucks is MNF. It starts about 9:15 pm and ends bet. 12:30-1:00 A.M. then it's Tuesday and your tired all week. Sunday night foots followed by Monday night can wear you out all week. My friend used to live in Hawaii for about 5 years. He said NFL on Sunday started at like 7 or 8 A.M. ................ HOLY SHIT!!!! I'm so used to it starting at 1:00 & 4:00 on Sunday's! Even you West Coast guys see it start at 10:00 & 1:00??? Just seems weird to me. :D
                Wayne a few years ago I was in California on a Monday during football season. It was very strange. I finished dinner and MNF game was over.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  Wayne a few years ago I was in California on a Monday during football season. It was very strange. I finished dinner and MNF game was over.
                  LOL.... MNF usually is the determining factor for dinner.. if i win i'm eating steak and lobster... if i lose.. triple scotch on the rocks.....

the morning games kill me ... i;ve missed lots of game on sat..

Comment

killer -- you live in canada by chance? I think we emailed each other a few times..when i gave pleiner a try.just thought id give a shout out!

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                      killer -- you live in canada by chance? I think we emailed each other a few times..when i gave pleiner a try.just thought id give a shout out!
                      sorry tash... sunny SoCal..

Comment

o.k. sorry must be thinking of someone else!

Comment

Working...
                        X