Baseball.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball.......

I will have Baseball plays as well and knowing i have proven nothing to you in Baseball you can monitor me or play as you like, but with the various ways i cap Baseball the record will be equal to wins and losses meaning i do not play a team straight -180 and count it as a loss if it loses, If i have a play OVER -150 it is then thrown into a parlay therefore when you hit a parlay it generally pays well over even money and is simply called 1 win even as a parlay. I also count underdogs at any price as 1 win if it wins so between the dogs and parlay's they equal out with the -135 or -150's that come up. I drop many play's on some day's and not alot on other's so if you like action i will give it to you. I usually do very well in Baseball and follow the sport very closely like alot of others. I just wanted to give you all an idea of my capping in Baseball before the season starts. You will end up enjoying the plays I think.

GOOD LUCK!

Wayne

why do i get this feeling that this room will DESTROY THEIR BOOKS

in the baseball season

i think we are putting together a very solid nucleus in this room that will allow many people to make a lot of money

look forward to your baseball plays - - i hope they correspond to THE SYSTEM!!!

Comment

That's my only fear is we will have a bunch of good Baseball cappers that are constantly going against each other then the Lurkers that just come for plays and even members of the site will be confused bad! :D

Comment

or a bunch of good baseball cappers that will be on the same side and we just kill the bookies

i like this option bettor

lets go raptors

Comment

Sorry my glass was 1/2 empty for a minute there. :D

Comment

no problem

Wayne i believe there are a lot of afternoon CBB tommorow

have you started your analyses???:p :p

Comment

I try to go one day at a time but i happen to have tomm. off :p so it should be fun but these tournament games coming up will be tough cause i will be working but i will drop the plays real early AM for the day games and people might have to search to find them later in the day.

Comment

Sorry bn2 you should have rode the picks early that's why i don't like to rate plays i hate to pick and choose, better luck tomm.

Comment

thats ok
                  tommorow is a new day

thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X