Homer/Chuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homer/Chuck

Baseball lines are up at Pinnacle. You guys have any early leans? I think it is mandatory to bet the first game which is Sunday........

Sox Wells +179
    Yankees Big Unit -187

Also I'll be at the Phils game on Monday....

Phils Lieber -124
    Nats Livan Hernandez +116

I thought this thread was going to be the announcement that Homer and Chuck were getting engaged

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      I thought this thread was going to be the announcement that Homer and Chuck were getting engaged
      That's in the mail buddy!!!

Comment

I looking to ML Parlay the Yankees with another team on Monday. But haven't decided which one. That Philly game is a tough one, it's too early to call, I want to see which teams jell together as a team. With all the new players on each team, some teams usually take more time getting their lineups set for the year. There will be alot of teams juggling players around the first few weeks, until they find one that jells!
        NY's line up is pretty well intack from last year and the addition of Womack, could be the catalyst that they lacked at the leadoff spot! I'm anxious to see how Mariano Rivera does when he gets his chance. Boston rocked him and got into his head alittle.

Boston can't be overlooked with that awsome offensive lineup they have. But the pitching changes could really affect this team, and it will be interesting to see how they pan out!!
        I'll let you know what I like, but I'm still up in the air with it.
        Also I'm checking the teams opening day's past results, cause some things never change.

On another note, teams with new stadiums, have a little trouble adjusting early. Example I saw in Pgh last year.

Comment

We did take years ago!!! His family has adopted me....

Comment

He has been a memeber of my family since my son was born. He came out and said. Daddy can we go see Uncle Chuckie Cheese
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
              Baseball lines are up at Pinnacle. You guys have any early leans? I think it is mandatory to bet the first game which is Sunday........

Sox Wells +179
              Yankees Big Unit -187

Also I'll be at the Phils game on Monday....

Phils Lieber -124
              Nats Livan Hernandez +116
              On to the Question. I'm not the greatest person to ask in the MLB. But I will let you know my take.

Yankees -1 1/2 RL +100

Philly -124

Feel they have a Huge year and start it out right at home.

GL Bud and have fun at the game.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Philly

If your going to the game I'd bet something small on Philly. That way you'll really get behind them and should have good time doing it!!
                I looked over that game, and Philly shouldn't have the excuses that they had last year, with the newness of their stadium and all the injuries they had early in the year. Theonly thing that scares me with this team is Billy Wagner. What will this year bring? The unknown factor. He has to play to the abilities he is capable of playing and become a dominate closer once again. Lieber is a solid pitcher and should be able to pitch into the 7th inning. Hopefully Philly bullpen isn't as erratic as last year and should be pumped in front of the home crowd.

The Nationals are much improved but don't have much of a bullpen other than Hernandez, and he has been know to be sporadic at times.
                Bet the home team and have a beer on me!!

Comment

Great frank just great, I just spit my soda all over the monitor laughin so hard
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I think

that Chuck would only give Homer a Tanning Bed instead of an engagement ring anyway!!

If you really want to play the Yankmes on opening day I took them on a two team parlay with Detroit on Monday.

BEER WAGON WELLS should get lit up and the Unit should do his thing.

Bonderman finally found himself last year and the Tigers can really swing the bat as seen late last year. KC with Lima has to be the worst starting bargain out their Monday. OTHER THAN MAYBE LIEBER for Philly as a home fav in all the games posted.

HOWEVER....It is the Nationals so maybe look at taking the over in the Philly game in case Lieber gets shelled like he is capable of......or play safer yet and pay the juice and play em for a unit and enjoy the game and cold beer like Chuck Lazer said. ODD to see an OVER 9 this early in a game with opening aces tells you a LOT of runs may be in the offing here too!

2* NYY/DET +150

May want to try on Friday PRESEASON FINAL games of the year a couple teams who in the past like to win their last game to start off the season on a plus note. Many do not care about this (saving starters etc hence the Det +100 pick) and are a good go against. Angels even lost today making this a good play which is why I am sure the juice is high for pre season.

Just play these for a tiny fraction of your normal unit baseball plays!

TWINS -105
                    DET +100
                    LAA -140

DID NOT MEAN TO JUMP into the thread uninvited Mike but I JUST WANTED TO SEE MORE AND MORE OF YOUR AVATAR!!

FWIW! GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN AT THE GAME!! Goldv
                    Last edited by GoldVike; 03-31-2005, 10:03 PM.
                    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike
                      that Chuck would only give Homer a Tanning Bed instead of an engagement ring anyway!!
                      You're probably right. LOL

Comment

Thanks for the input guys!!!! Looking forward to a VERY profitable bases season!!!! Thanks for the preseason parlay Vike!

Chuck I'll be having MORE then one beer for everyone!!!

Comment

If you really want to play the Yankmes on opening day I took them on a two team parlay with Detroit on Monday.

BEER WAGON WELLS should get lit up and the Unit should do his thing.

Bonderman finally found himself last year and the Tigers can really swing the bat as seen late last year. KC with Lima has to be the worst starting bargain out their Monday. OTHER THAN MAYBE LIEBER for Philly as a home fav in all the games posted.

HOWEVER....It is the Nationals so maybe look at taking the over in the Philly game in case Lieber gets shelled like he is capable of......or play safer yet and pay the juice and play em for a unit and enjoy the game and cold beer like Chuck Lazer said. ODD to see an OVER 9 this early in a game with opening aces tells you a LOT of runs may be in the offing here too!

2* NYY/DET +150

May want to try on Friday PRESEASON FINAL games of the year a couple teams who in the past like to win their last game to start off the season on a plus note. Many do not care about this (saving starters etc hence the Det +100 pick) and are a good go against. Angels even lost today making this a good play which is why I am sure the juice is high for pre season.

TWINS -105
                          DET +100
                          LAA -140

DID NOT MEAN TO JUMP into the thread uninvited Mike but I JUST WANTED TO SEE MORE AND MORE OF YOUR AVATAR!!

After I wrote this for Big Mike, I logged onto pinncle and looked of Mondays games and pitchers and circled Det-157 as my ML parlay with NY. I can't believe you posted them, looks like I'll up my wager. GL Goldie, I liked your story how you got your name. I put 2 dogs to sleep in the last few years. A Black Lab and a Golden Retreiver. Boy I still miss them!! Your both wrong, I gave him a beer and took him to Chuckie Cheeses!!
                          Last edited by ChuckLazar; 03-31-2005, 11:09 PM.

Comment

2* NYY/DET +150

TWINS -105
                            DET +100
                            LAA -140

CHUCKSTER! I KNOW what you mean about the pooches!! They are unbelievably loyal and ask little to nothing in return!!!

BIG MIKE!!

HOPE YOU DRILLED THESE 3 PLAYS FOR TODAY IN PRESEASON AND GOT THE EARLY MONEY TO PAY FOR THE PARLAY ON OPENING WEEKEND!!

You owe me a picture of Annie Duke's Bare Pair!! Saw the other thread....that was great!!

THE TWINS of all teams were the one to give up the late run to cost us a 3-0 sweep on the day!!

I'll be gone for a while so HOPE EVERYONE WINS HUGE ON THE FIRST FEW WEEKS OF MLB!!

BEST OF LUCK MIKE AND TO ALL!! Goldv
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I definitely did buddy!!!! I put them in before I went to work this morning! Thanks pal! Hopefully you will get a chance to pop in once in a while. I really enjoy your posts!!!!! Take care of yourself!!

Comment

Working...
                              X