Pks from the Stardust Bum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pks from the Stardust Bum

The Minnesota Timberwolves stand 2.5 games out of the playoffs behing Memphis and Denver......This 3 game road trip is key if they plan on snagging the7th or 8th spot in the playoffs.......
    First stop tonight is in L.A. facing the hapless lakers Garnett and Kobe show.....
    I just think Minnesota has more firepower then these lakers......Minnesota has won 4 straight and making that run into the playoffs while the lakers finally won one the other night aganist the hapless knicks...Prior to that the lakers were on a 8 game slide.
    Knowing they need to win all three games on this road trip to stay in the hunt i see minnesota giving its full out effort tonight since they have been off since sunday night.
    Tomorrow night they face Phoenix who is leading the division and i don't think they will be thinking about the suns. Then they face Sacramento on Sunday.....The worst they want is a 2 -1 road trip....The First W comes tonight aganist these lakers.

MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES -2 ( BUY THAT POINT ) 8 UNIT PLAY

UNDER 195 ( 4 UNITS )

N.I.T-

A very difficult game to handicap here as both these teams come in riding a 4 game streak or they wouldn't be here. But looking back since Feb 12th....St. Joe's is 13 -2 while S. Carolina stand 6 -6 ( with 4 wins coming in this N.I.T. stretch.
    I've handicap these games from several angles.....Seeing that the SEC conference stand 8 pts better then the Atlantic 10. Also going further how both these teams stood against the top 10 and top 30.....St. Joes went 0- 0 aganist top 10 teams and 0 -2 aganist the top 30 teams. Mean while S. Carolina went 1- -1 against the top 10 and 1 -6 aganist the top 30.

So what does this all mean....well it comes down to defense like any other other sport....
    Both these teams looking back like to play their games in the mid 60's which runs right into the number vegas has posted at 123 ( duhhhh )
    But this being the last and final game for all the marbles i see this game going [b]OVER THE TOTAL OF 123AND I'LL GO WITH THE STRONGER CONFERENCE SEC.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see this game go into overtime as we seen last weekend. That will only help our cause going over the top

SO MY PICK IS.....

SOUTH CAROLINA + 1.5 ( 4 UNITS )

OVER 123 ( 8 UNITS )

good luck !!
    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Good Luck Bum
    Thanks for the write-up
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

gl Bum. I like it people explain their picks.

Comment

GL to ya Stardust---I'm on both of those...the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Well seems with 1.3 seconds and a 3 falling with the right sided team i had is good...But sure would have loved to see it go into overtime. I still think S.Carolina would have won in OT......
          Well lets see what comes of the Timberwolves tonight....Lets hope for a sweep there along with a Chicago Bulls win and it won't hurt so much.....
          Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Comment

Stardust.....

Your opinions on Minnesota's record at Los Angeles.....do you think it'll come into play that they play horribly there?

Comment

wht is minnesota's record at l.a.?
              OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
              NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
              NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Working...
              X