Clear All

Best of luck tonight Wayno!!!

Comment

Goodluck today Wayne!!!
      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BigTicket
        alright....you will be on UNC -5 for SURE!!

You sure about that???

GL tonight Wayne
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          You guys get so brainwashed with "Avatar's" it's sickening! :D
          We love you Wayne!!! I'm sure Doc will tell you that when he wakes up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Hell, tell me who i'm on Saturday then and save me some work!
            Fuck that! Tell me who wins Saturday

Comment

I'll bet Wayne will take Mich. St. plus the pts.!!! Sorry Wayne, I shouldn't be saying this!!! I think Wayne Loves to win, I do myself!!! Right now Wayne just wants to see his Heels win a National Championship, there's plenty of money to be made in Baseball!!! Best of Luck Wayne, right now I like Louis. plus the pts, still looking at the Carolina game!!! It's just another game as far as Betting is concerned!!! I will be playing Louis. though, just like to post closer to game time!!! Knock! Sorry wayne for talking like this in your thread, it won't happen again!!!

Comment

No problem woody, your opinion is always welcomed! I am leaning towards Mich St right now. When it comes to my heart and the game i will be cheering for Carolina all the way. Hell, even if i bet Mich St i will be rooting for a big Carolina win. My wagers don't always match who i'm cheering for, i believe my wager isn't affected by my cheering anyway therefore when i place wagers i try to do it with my brain not my heart.Remember, i did have Villanova last friday against my heel!!!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Wayne, I Appreciate that!!! In my younger days I would always be on Franklin St. for the Championship game, when Carolina played in it!!! My High School team won the State Championship in 1974, I played guard until I was in a car accident!!! Would have played Phil ford's team but they got beat in the final four and didn't make it to the Championship!!! He played for Rocky Mt. and I played for Northern Vance, we had a Great team!!! The nite of the Championship game, Ford and I were in the same hotel room having Oreo's!!! We didn't loose a game that year, shortest played was 6-1!!! We had three guys 6-10, about 250 each!!! N.C. St. won the National championship that year also!!! Enough of that!!! Best of Luck with your Heel's, I'll tell You later why they will win it all!!! I can get off the subject sometimes, must be those damn Oreo's!!! Knock!

Comment

Woody, Great story!! ... but after hearing it, how the hell are you not a Heels fan? :D

Comment

GL wayne man!!

Comment

Good Question Wayne!!! One of my Aunt's and Uncle's went to DUKE, plus!!! When I was Young my Father always took me to the High School games, Red Wilson was the Coach!!! My father knew him well and when he went to DUKE, I became a Fan!!! Bottom line though ( The carolina fans around here)!!! I have nothing against the School, Dean Smith was born the same day as myself!!! Played in front of Coach Smith in Jr. High against his Son's team, never heard anything though!!! Maybe that's why, probably not!!! The Dean Dome will be rocking Sat. nite!!! Big Screen and open to the public, lot's of Pretty Girls running around!!! Have a Good nite Wayne, close game Sat. nite but all Carolina on Monday!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                        X