Nba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba

I'm pulling the plug on the NBA to focus on the upcoming baseball season. I had a nice run in the NBA this season, but it has dropped off in the last month. Its time to move on to baseball!

Good luck,
    John

Ez,

Are You Pretty Good In Baseball?
    Do You Play Sides Or Totals?
    I Need Someone Good To Follow Since I Like Betting Baseball, But I Always Seem To Bet Big Favorites! This Will Kill You In The Long Run. I Find It Hard To Bet Against Teams Like The Braves With Smoltz Going And With A 2-1 Dog. Appreciate Any Input.

Comment

John, congrats on a great NBA season. GL with baseball

Robb Mack, EZ is a good choice to follow for baseball. Also, NEVER bet a favorite more than -150. Find another game you like and play that big favorite in a parlay.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB MACK
          Ez,

Are You Pretty Good In Baseball?
          Do You Play Sides Or Totals?
          I Need Someone Good To Follow Since I Like Betting Baseball, But I Always Seem To Bet Big Favorites! This Will Kill You In The Long Run. I Find It Hard To Bet Against Teams Like The Braves With Smoltz Going And With A 2-1 Dog. Appreciate Any Input.

Check out EZ's website, he has documented records of his plays for the past few years.

Also, 3 Wisemen (frankb03/coverboy/Kmann), RJeremy, Chuck Lazar & GoldVike are all EXCELLENT baseball cappers...

Comment

EZ (John)---thanks for another good season from you...appreciate you sharing once again with us....You're a class act...kapt

PS--the Old Kapts gonna be looking for ya to throw your top play out there on the Kapts new ship--to go along with what I call the KapsKonsensu....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X