This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KarpDaddy
    I'll go with the picks I purchased at the website.

If you have the 3G voicemail access #, just post it here for us to listen too
    another stone cold red flag that this is the owner of 3G. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD GIVE UP MY BUDDY'S VOICEMAIL NUMBER AND MAILBOX NUMBER SO THAT YOU COULD CUT HIS SERVICE????????????????????????????

Go screw yourself monkey boy

OBE

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun32
      i knew a guy named Karp who went to marquette, is that you?

I once knew a guy named Karp too - a verrrrry fisssshhhhhyy dude!
      Don't bet to get even, or you may get even worse!!

Comment

• sportsadvisors comp plays
        2*minnesota twolves
        st. joes/s.carolina over
        cleve cavs over
        miami heat

Comment

• 3g Sports

He does not advertise a 10* pick anywhere so I do not believe
          there is one.Second his name is Tony Karpinski so I would not put it past him to set up an account and try to throw people off so they will call and pay for them again.If it was me I would never call his 900# again if he did that.He is more honest then most but he lost me $6,000 in the past 9 months in the NFL NCAAFB NBA and NCAABB even with winning money in the NCAABB so buyer beware no matter what the picks are and good luck.

Also his free picks from his 800comp line are Twolves and Heat so the 10* on the Twolves makes no sense.

Also he does not have a secretary he answers the phones himself he does not hide behind a secretary.
          Last edited by gizmo; 03-31-2005, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• No Shuan not me

Comment

• executive 300% bulls
              250% la lakers and st joes
              comfirmed I have them thru the NBA season
              paid for by me

Comment

• Originally posted by G Money
                Spark, I am positive that his name is Tony Karpinski.
                You have to admit KD that is a coincidence ...

Go ahead and post if you want anything except 3G sports ... You are getting bad plays from this service ... Thanks

Comment

• money moving back towards st. joes in vegas

Comment

• Originally posted by KarpDaddy
                    I'll go with the picks I purchased at the website.

If you have the 3G voicemail access #, just post it here for us to listen too
                    I'm sure you would like that so you could discontinue that persons membership. You said the other day that you were going to start giving out the wrong plays. Its too bad for you that you got exposed. Now everybody knows you are a scammer and you service fucking sucks.

Comment

• Ok OleBlue, \\

I purchased at the website again and got 10* T-Wolves and 5* St JOES

I sweat to GOD

2 credit card purchases at the website. I have a 900 block so I cant call that.

I just wanted the correct picks

Comment

• Originally posted by gizmo
                        He does not advertise a 10* pick anywhere so I do not believe
                        there is one.Second his name is Tony Karpinski so I would not put it past him to set up an account and try to throw people off so they will call and pay for them again.If it was me I would never call his 900# again if he did that.He is more honest then most but he lost me $6,000 in the past 9 months in the NFL NCAAFB NBA and NCAABB even with winning money in the NCAABB so buyer beware no matter what the picks are and good luck.

Also his free picks from his 800comp line are Twolves and Heat so the 10* on the Twolves makes no sense.
                        1) their comp wouldnt be the 10*, and they aren't advertising a 10* so that means that THERE IS NONE TONIGHT
                        2) Asking for the voicemail number of my contact is a dead giveaway that this bum is the owner of 3G sports
                        3) THIS MORON MADE A BC HANDLE THAT SEMI-MATCHES HIS OWN LAST NAME! Guess you really do think we are dumb
                        4) the plays are 4* Cavs and 4* So Carolina
                        5) ban this bum and his IP address and let's move on!
                        Last edited by OleBlueEyes; 03-31-2005, 06:32 PM.
                        OBE

Comment

• K Guys .. lets move on ... Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by OleBlueEyes
                            another stone cold red flag that this is the owner of 3G. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD GIVE UP MY BUDDY'S VOICEMAIL NUMBER AND MAILBOX NUMBER SO THAT YOU COULD CUT HIS SERVICE????????????????????????????

Go screw yourself monkey boy

Thanks for saying it as I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

• OK Spark.

I'll only post his if I am asked directly for his.

I spent $50 and got the same 2 picks

Comment

• Pointwise
                                1-6 with 1 highest
                                4 St. Joe's
                                NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Working...
                                X